• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Wouldn't hair conditioner work? The 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner my sister uses keeps her hair without frizzies, and she doesn't use any heat appliances on her hair

Yeah, it helps. But I think I'm due to get my ends trimmed. That's probably a big source of my current frizzy hair problem.

I'd really really like if IS somehow revealed Ike was really gay, taking away the supposed ambiguity, just to see her reaction

it would be fantastic

ohh man yeah. idk how I didn't think about that.

tbh I think I'd prefer if there wasn't any homosexual pairings in-universe, but I'm not against it. Thing is, the FE fandom is already rabid enough; not only that, there was a lesbian pairing in Korra iirc, and people freaked out.

Whee waking up early for the first time in ages.

...Is that even a good thing :V

Akiiii~

It's been like 20 years since I've seen/spoken to you

Waking up early is great. You can get more out of the day.

*holds up sign that says '9.5'*

*takes a bow*

Thanks friend!

THANKS FRIEND

That is like... YEAH. I'm glad you're fine today!

Ooo dem pokemans. Oh noes the poo! >8U

Yeah, I agree. They should have stopped at two. :)

\(;u;)/

compared to the rest of the week i'm fantastic 8D

mmhm ^u^

mmhm .m.

three sounds like too much, man

\(;u;)/

compared to the rest of the week i'm fantastic 8D

mmhm ^u^

mmhm .m.

three sounds like too much, man

*throws a party for shock*

I...uh...felt the need.

Your day must stay good. I command it!

Akiiii~

It's been like 20 years since I've seen/spoken to you

Waking up early is great. You can get more out of the day.

Yeahh, I haven't found a new time slot where I just come and post here, since Uni and everything. So new so fast, too fast for me @.@

Waking up early makes me feel soooo sleepy

and hihi Mei o/

Edited by Akinaoki

Whee waking up early for the first time in ages.

...Is that even a good thing :V

it's so good

kind of

if you went to bed reasonably

wat why is ken there

it's a screen share

ken is breezy's skype av

Yeahh, I haven't found a new time slot where I just come and post here, since Uni and everything. So new so fast, too fast for me @.@

Waking up early makes me feel soooo sleepy

and hihi Mei o/

Best of luck in Uni! I totally understand being busy, though I've been given extra time thanks to my campus going on strike. >w>

Sameee. Coffee helps me! (^u^) Though, I'm not sure if you're a coffee person :P

o/

\(;U;)/

the need for huh?

O:

IT WILL NOW THAT YOU COMMAND IT SO

The need to throw you a PARTYYY

Yeyey : D

Yeah, it helps. But I think I'm due to get my ends trimmed. That's probably a big source of my current frizzy hair problem.

Yeah, even a small trim will help with that. Mother always used to badger me to get my hair cut when I was a young teeneger. I was quite adamant on growing it, though. Explains why my ends were a bit... eccentric

Best of luck in Uni! I totally understand being busy, though I've been given extra time thanks to my campus going on strike. >w>

Sameee. Coffee helps me! (^u^) Though, I'm not sure if you're a coffee person :P

o/

Sankyu =w= Whao strike o.o

My uni is going crazy and throwing so much stuff for us to figure out on the first week o.e Well, I'll figure it out when stuff are due xD

Coffee is awesome. I like cappuccino best. Though I try to save it, since your body can develop a dependancy on caffiene. So I try to save it for when I really really need to wake up. So 90% of the time, when I get off the bus at the Uni I look like a zombie.

So my preferred coffee-like drink is coffee milk :D Iced coffee is amazing too, but overpriced

Sankyu =w= Whao strike o.o

My uni is going crazy and throwing so much stuff for us to figure out on the first week o.e Well, I'll figure it out when stuff are due xD

Coffee is awesome. I like cappuccino best. Though I try to save it, since your body can develop a dependancy on caffiene. So I try to save it for when I really really need to wake up. So 90% of the time, when I get off the bus at the Uni I look like a zombie.

So my preferred coffee-like drink is coffee milk :D Iced coffee is amazing too, but overpriced

No problemies ^u^ Yeah, strike. (>;~;<) The Teacher Assistants are pretty unhappy and refuse to grade the work of students.

Aww noooo I strongly dislike when they do that. I mean it's the first week, gosh! Yeah! You stay on top of things young Aki!

Yay~! Another coffee fan! Oh, cappuccinos are amazing, aren't they? (^u^) But good for you, watching you caffeine intake. I tend to go a little crazy, like when McDonalds had free coffee some time back ^^;

Haha, zombie Aki.

I like lots of sugar in my coffee. Gosh darn you sweet tooth. And I agree with you on iced coffee. That stuff really hits the spot. :D

:OOOO

YEAH :^D

yayayay !

*huggles*

*juggles*