• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I hate Bronchitis

bronchitis is

LITERALLY the worst

had it when i was like, 12

still remember all the times it got hard to breath and stuff ._.

Get well soon Annie

Sorin's travels bring him here, eh?

Hey how goes?

I don't know. Sometimes I feel as if I get more out of going through some tough levels in Dark Souls than in going through worksheets. Feel like I accomplished something. I understand real life has to come first, but still...

This year though has been unusually light this year however. Tough classes, but hilariously easy teachers. The more time I get to do nothing, and the less time I need to do work, is when I start to procrastinate. If it's tough stuff, I buckle down and make an effort, but since that's not happening, I've fallen in a slump.

Back to the video game thing though, I feel like it's an empty feeling. At the end of the day, it's still only that a game. I do have a love-hate relationship with video games after all (don't even get me started on smt 2)

Well that's understandable of course, there's a difference between immersing yourself in a game and writing on a sheet of paper, needless to say the satisfaction is different too, but that depends on the person. Also no need to try to force yourself to get the work done, just take it in stride, but don't neglect it.

I see, it almost sounds like you don't want the time to procrastinate, but maybe I'm reading it wrong.. maybe.

With regards to this, I have to ask, what type/genre games do you play?

y-you... believe in me? *cries*

oh hello fellow ghost.

I mean, like, my UN used to be Apparition.

it taught me well, considering the bs of daylight savings ;w;

Daylight Savings is indeed bs. Missing out on any sleep is kinda dumb.

bronchitis is

LITERALLY the worst

had it when i was like, 12

still remember all the times it got hard to breath and stuff ._.

Get well soon Annie

'yeah I agree.

To make matters worse, when I had it the first time I also had a sinus infection and pink eye.

This time, my throat really hurts making coughing up gunt unnecessarily painful. And wet because I'm salivating a lot for no apparent reason.

'yeah I agree.

To make matters worse, when I had it the first time I also had a sinus infection and pink eye.

This time, my throat really hurts making coughing up gunt unnecessarily painful. And wet because I'm salivating a lot for no apparent reason.

mmhm

wooooow, now that sucks

salivating a lot usually is a sign of upchucking soon so

be cautious

I remember the day I got Pink Eye.

It was also the same day that my oldest sister purchased FF13, I think she got it the day it was released. I was still fairly young at the time and I had great FFs like FF9 and FF12 to spoil me, but it was still pretty fun. The pinkeye, however, was not.