• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I got to around 16 in a row in post a fact about the person above, but that's it

I love fftf

Some people don't really like Gabe anymore because he spammed in FFtF. Try not to do that, whether it's allowed or not.

Wanna hear a funny story? Too bad, I'm telling it anyways

So, I was a wee lad in 7th grade trying to make my way in Dark Souls. Figured enh, might as well give it a shot

Everything was great, feeling fine until O & S. Tried em for a week, gave up, started a new game as another build.

Next time, I tried a Sorcerer build. Got the Black Knight's Sword in the Undead Burg, Everything was breeze. Until that is, O&S

Then I tried another build. Warrior this time. Got to O & S. Got close

Beat Smough first, got ornstein to a fraction of his health One hit away. And I died.

Tried again for another 3 weeks in a row

Finally, I said "Fuck this, I'm playing pokemon"

I figured, I'm a 7th grader, I've got time, I doubt anyone else has gotten this far at my age hehehehe

This year, (9th grade), I found a kid who DID beat O & S. He laughed and called me a scrub. Said the rest of the game is a breeze though (as easy as DS gets)

To this day, I am still haunted by that game

Beating Dark Souls 2 wasn't enough...

True story, cry evry tiem

I've always wanted to try DS. Never gotten the chance.

Mmhm

I got spring break now, and trying to relax and things

being in this call with the best fe7 run is pretty fun ngl

good thing

your enemy will copy exactly what you do

so if you rest, your enemy will rest

sounds nice, hope you enjoy it \o/

and lol

how profound and deep sounding, but yes it works

How are you?

I aaaaam alright, and you?

Some people don't really like Gabe anymore because he spammed in FFtF. Try not to do that, whether it's allowed or not.

what made gabe worse is that he like

literally spammed absolute nonsense with shit like

roicmm09

84095298059409u2549325532ouc43u09v4cpo

complete gibberish

also another thing that bothers the hell out of me is when people do the lazy bareminimum facts in the PaFATUA thread. Even when it's not directed at me. Stuff like "Person" or "Knows that *something completely unrelated to above poster*"

Or when they're just indirect facts about themselves. "Knows that I just got Dora today".

/pat

Well and good my friend, I have not much going on yet. How are you?

I got back from a 12 hr workday at school and maaaaan was it tiring 9am-9pm. For the most part it's not going particularly well but hopefully it gets better!

Glad to know you're doing well though.

Fun fact: in my first playthrough of FE7, I accidentally missed both of the Fell Contracts, and I (edit: accidentally) skipped Night of Farewells, so I never even recruited Jaffar. Oops.

Edited by Reason

I got back from a 12 hr workday at school and maaaaan was it tiring 9am-9pm. For the most part it's not going particularly well but hopefully it gets better!

Glad to know you're doing well though.

I read that as 12 hours of work, and I was like, "why is she working that long". But school. But my condolences friend, you know you can rant to me if you need to.

Thank friend, you'll be good too, you know.

Enh, always thought assassin's were kinda overrated, but loved using them just cause they looked so cool

I thought swordmasters were overrated, but assassins are very useful, for simple reasons.

Enh, always thought assassin's were kinda overrated, but loved using them just cause they looked so cool

Yesssss! I love their attack animation in FE9/FE10, and FE7/8. Critical hits especially.