• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Well never going back to this one comic book shop. Too bad but YGO players are fucking awful sometimes.

Yeah, some can be pretty snobbish. While others are sore losers.

Did you play them? If so, with what deck?

nah The store owners aren't hosting YGO tourneys anymore because they got fed up with their crap.

So now only MtG tourneys.

Most the players I play on Saturday play the top decks and think they are good. Only one of them actually did well at a regional but he was banned for bribing so who knows how legit that achievement was. I'm one of the few who's ever gotten fairly high up during a a big tournament at my locals and that was only 36th place at a 1000+ man tourney. :L.

nah The store owners aren't hosting YGO tourneys anymore because they got fed up with their crap.

So now only MtG tourneys.

Most the players I play on Saturday play the top decks and think they are good. Only one of them actually did well at a regional but he was banned for bribing so who knows how legit that achievement was. I'm one of the few who's ever gotten fairly high up during a a big tournament at my locals and that was only 36th place at a 1000+ man tourney. :L.

oh those kinds of players

I don't play tourneys but I enjoy a game of YGO from time to time. I play a spellcaster lockdown deck but recently I've been using a lot of Noble Knights.

and because of that I tend to get pissy as fuck when I have to play against something like Gishki's

oh those kinds of players

I don't play tourneys but I enjoy a game of YGO from time to time. I play a spellcaster lockdown deck but recently I've been using a lot of Noble Knights.

and because of that I tend to get pissy as fuck when I have to play against something like Gishki's

Loud and obnoxious yes. Too bad Konami is the true skilled YGO player and they don't realize that. i'm so meta

Spellcaster Lockdown is good against the Gishki's broken descendants, Nekroz, provided they don't summon Dance Princess of the Nekroz aka Gihski Emilia but she's not a ghost anymore and married to Avance and has a kid named Shurit.

I like the Duel Terminal Storyline.

Loud and obnoxious yes. Too bad Konami is the true skilled YGO player and they don't realize that. i'm so meta

Spellcaster Lockdown is good against the Gishki's broken descendants, Nekroz, provided they don't summon Dance Princess of the Nekroz aka Gihski Emilia but she's not a ghost anymore and married to Avance and has a kid named Shurit.

I like the Duel Terminal Storyline.

I actually have a friend who ALWAYS plays Gishki's.

And I want to punch his face in

I actually do have a Spellbook deck but it's so disgustingly useful I kind of rarely use it.

I like Silent Magician

I want to make a deck around her sometime

Nekroz would make you cry.

Spellbook's design makes me sad because the monsters don't really well together for whatever reason and like almost all of them. :L

I wonder why some of the LV monsters are so anti-spell.

Nekroz would make you cry.

Spellbook's design makes me sad because the monsters don't really well together for whatever reason and like almost all of them. :L

I wonder why some of the LV monsters are so anti-spell.

i'm happy i know no nekroz users then

Spellbooks are pretty OP if used right tho

And I dunno, might be useful as clutch or lockdown.

and there goes the bell, time for the next class. lateeers

Edited by Yuki