• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'm wearing long sleeved shirts and long pants, and it's dry season in the tropics.

So why am I so cold...?

Yeah, haha. Especially when you look away and find yourself distracted, and miss something important

My life, all the time, although I'm usually distracted because I was thinking of something.

I'm wearing long sleeved shirts and long pants, and it's dry season in the tropics.

So why am I so cold...?

My life, all the time, although I'm usually distracted because I was thinking of something.

Your spirit's in Alaska.

Sometimes that's the case with me. I'll start thinking about something Touhou/Zelda/FE/HHH/etc. and not pay attention.

Milla's story is shit, just go beat up the bonus bosses and be done with Xillia 1 so you can move on to the sequel

I'm probably being critical, but Xillia's story as a whole is bad. Completionism runs a bit strong in me, so I might anyway.

Thank you, I'd appreciate that

a-aha I never got around to doing Milla's side either

Null sweat.

Me neither, and suddenly my backlog keeps piling up, oh my.

Yeah no one listens to Glaceon

This is a funny thing for you to say.

Yeah, Iceflare, our time zones don't like us talking.

How have you been?

I got a sore throat yesterday, which progressed to a cough today, and I conveniently caught a cold.

It's also the end of my week-long "break" (4 days of which I've had to go back to school for additional lessons on special relativity) and now I've got to rush 4 projects in a week.

EDIT: There are wolves in Alaska right? If so I don't mind

Edited by Iceflare

I got a sore throat yesterday, which progressed to a cough today, and I conveniently caught a cold.

It's also the end of my week-long "break" (4 days of which I've had to go back to school for additional lessons on special relativity) and now I've got to rush 4 projects in a week.

That isn't good. Hopefully you'll recover from the cough and the cold quickly.

Breaks that are not actually breaks are the worst kind of breaks. And rushing projects is never fun, I know that...

Good luck!

And now I'm off to school.

Bye thread.

@u@

oh nooooo

this is looking like me so far

i don't wanna get sick daddy Q~Q