• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

HHH has always been a battle for me. Trying to be funny, trying to be like able, and most of all, trying to be an HHH member. When I started, I got the impression that I was ignored, or not liked. This was not the case, most people were pretty indifferent to me. Anyways, I started hating the thread a little on the inside, seeing them have fun in casual back and forth convos.

I mean... I can kind of understand why you'd feel that way. It feels like there's a lot going on and you aren't invited, right?

I was pretty overwhelmed when I first appeared, and TBH I still wouldn't consider myself an official member per se, simply because I'm still uncomfortable talking to 90% of the people here.

So really, it's ok.

Edited by Iceflare

I'm not saying this a third time, Shezzy, you're an okay kid, don't berate yourself on the expectations of an internet thread.

I told you already it's gonna take time to get settled in, and if you know whatever "problem" exists, why do you still do it?

Edited by Soledai

as long as you "don't try to be funny" you're usually alright. It's what used to make me a pretty annoying member and some others as well but when they stopped they became much better IMO.

really, if I thought you were annoying and a tryhard i'd be saying it. I remember when I used to make waluigi almost cry lmao

that happened? o.o

shit

i knew weegee and heavy were a bit of tryhards

but from what i've seen of heavy currently, he's settled down a lot

I'm done I'm done, I just wanted to give it some closure so I don't have any more awkward explaining to do.

I know this pretty stupid, but I feel a lot better posting that.

venting is the best catharsis i know from my time here

that happened? o.o

shit

i knew weegee and heavy were a bit of tryhards

but from what i've seen of heavy currently, he's settled down a lot

eh I'm exaggerating, but I'd say mean stuff to him and he'd be really sad and like "ugh so much salt" or "Please stop being mean to me"

heavy never bothered me, though haha

Edited by Nobody

meh both were annoying but they're much better now.

anyway hello thread. how is it going? Seriously considering trying to practice for a mushi original clear. Would definitely be my best shmup accomplishment yet and my first arcade clear!

well the fast bullets. I have crappy reflexes and yeah...

something practice and the like

just practice and you can do well and the like

That is a great sig.

at least it's better than broken link

yeah, i'm getting better. It's the just stage 5 that's a big leap. The bullets tend to be faster AND denser. Plus the final boss feels quite hard with bullets all over the place,

At least the scoring is way better than DDP (DPP is memorize every little thing, yes EVERY little thing, if you even screw up SLIGHTLY you could drop the chain and screw the whole run)