Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

It's fine, really. But are you sure? I don't know what that really implies, But I'm not that easily surprised.

[spoiler=]In my head yesterday would not have been a good time. ...Though perhaps I will send you a PM later in the day because there is one thing I want to address.

W-Wow Sol >w>

Nothing really Mei

School basketball team is in the finals so we're heading to that soon

I see. Best of luck!

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

With Add I've just never been really attached to DE or LP routes. I'm an MM player :(

i am looking forward to LuCiel tho

And I guess I kinda liked CA. I prefer BH.

I haven't played Add yet, so I'm not sure how it's like. But from the looks of other people playing him, he seemed fun! Makaze on SF is a MM player, and he liked it lots. I'm looking forward to Chiliarch and Dreadlord cause melee yeeees

Haven't tried any of the Elesis classes either. Though maaaan BH is really OP the times I've seen people use her >:

What's your favorite class out of every character that's been released so far?

I had that song stuck in my head for an hour after you left

Hey, morning.

You nerd

Good morning, how are you?

Nope, laziness this time.

Yeah, late next month, though my guess is that I may get mine in May sometime. Just as the Yukari Takeba one releases late May. As do the Charaform Chrom and Beach Queen Chie and Mitsuru figures.

Better hide my wallet.

heh

imports sure are annoying

hiding won't do nothing when it comes to sweet figs like that

Hey Shock o/

Thank you. @everything

no problem friednly friend

how are you today though?

Good morning to you Kitty. I hope you're doing alright~

Hi Hashuni Mei

Hiya Ace!

no problem friednly friend

how are you today though?

I am mega chill =u=

How are you Shocky pal?

I haven't played Add yet, so I'm not sure how it's like. But from the looks of other people playing him, he seemed fun! Makaze on SF is a MM player, and he liked it lots. I'm looking forward to Chiliarch and Dreadlord cause melee yeeees

Haven't tried any of the Elesis classes either. Though maaaan BH is really OP the times I've seen people use her >:

What's your favorite class out of every character that's been released so far?

Add is more a back-up or set up character, LP's route makes him more physical, MM focuses on set up's and DE can be seen as a mix of the two.

And yeah, I'm on team Dreadlord too, ironically not that popular on SF compared to Noblesse.

I like BH because she keeps the basic strength of Elesis while adding zoning into the blend. Using BH really depends on the skill of the user instead of the easy damage that CA or TT can get. She's not that great, but not bad either.

As for favorite... Hmmm... I'd have to say BH. I like MM and BM too though.

Now just to wait for that LuCiel hype and add DL to the list. You?

we should play sometime

tho i'm only level 45'ish atm

Edited by Yuki

Good morning to you Kitty. I hope you're doing alright~

Ah morning Mei, the same goes to you as well! If not, I hope everything gets better ASAP.

Add is more a back-up or set up character, LP's route makes him more physical, MM focuses on set up's and DE can be seen as a mix of the two.

And yeah, I'm on team Dreadlord too, ironically not that popular on SF compared to Noblesse.

I like BH because she keeps the basic strength of Elesis while adding zoning into the blend. Using BH really depends on the skill of the user instead of the easy damage that CA or TT can get. She's not that great, but not bad either.

As for favorite... Hmmm... I'd have to say BH. I like MM and BM too though.

Now just to wait for that LuCiel hype and add DL to the list. You?

LP is interesting, but atm I'm focusing to make Asura lvl 70 since she's lvl 60 atm. Maybe I'll try him when I'm done with Asura, not sure!

More people are interested in Royal Guard than Dreadlord, so I guess that's why more people prefer Noblesse. That and iirc, people didn't seem to like Chiliarch really. I've seen bad CA players, but never a BH player. Not sure why, but the tactics players use with her are really interesting to see.

Though I'm not sure since I've played a lot of the characters since..2011? Something of the sort. The ones I liked out of the characters I've played so far are Rune Slayer, Wind Sneaker, Blademaster, Code:Nemesis, Deadly Chaser and Asura. Chiliarch will be on the list too when it comes out \o / Elemental Master will have a special place in my heart for being the first time I PvP'd. That and Code:Nemesis was my first one overall.

Edited by Koneko

still the sickies =u=

trying not to move much b/c it's like

hard to walk

but besides that i'm ok

Nooo. Sounds like full blown sickies now.

*huggles*

Rest well friend. I hope for your swift recovery.

hte only times for add i can remember was the times we found adds with punny names like

addvantage

and addamantium

Nooo. Sounds like full blown sickies now.

*huggles*

Rest well friend. I hope for your swift recovery.

yeah... =u=

*huggles*

i'll try to

thankies mei

Ah morning Mei, the same goes to you as well! If not, I hope everything gets better ASAP.

Thank you Kitty. That's so sweet.

And I hope the same for you. <3

[spoiler=]In my head yesterday would not have been a good time. ...Though perhaps I will send you a PM later in the day because there is one thing I want to address.

Fair enough. In hindsight, that's actually very understandable. Alright then, I'll look out for it then.

So upon checking, it's been a week, how have you been?

You nerd

Good morning, how are you?

I have another song in my head, though I don't know the name of this one... yet

Fine, other than getting a crash course lesson in how messy this game can get, in terms of difficulty.

Fair enough. In hindsight, that's actually very understandable. Alright then, I'll look out for it then.

So upon checking, it's been a week, how have you been?

Overall I've been pretty good. I've always loved this time of year because of the temperature warming up and the longer days.

It makes me happy.

How have you been doing friend?

Edited by Hashuni Mei

Overall I've been pretty good. I've always loved this time of year because of the temperature warming up and the longer days.

It makes me happy.

How have you been doing friend?

Spring girl, eh? Yeah, it definitely fits. I'm a winter man myself(though you know this), so I balk at heat and longer days

Would you say it makes you all smiles and sunshine? ...Not even sorry

I've been well, I haven't been doings any tests of anything lately, so my hands are free. I'd still like to try that one thing I mentioned, one day. (what was it I said, doing tests/experiments/something?)