• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Even though it's officially spring, it's not unusual to get snow in April here (Alberta had 30cm of snow in August last year. Of course that was a freak accident, but it just goes to show you how Canada's weather is).

I see. Yeah, I know some people who did a fast for a charity, but I don't think I could endure it (some times I'm hungry 1-2h after I left the table >v>)

Canada so crazy. I guess the laws of nature don't apply there. Can you fly, too?

That happens to me sometimes, too, but when I have to fast during Ramadan, it's surprisingly easy. Though I haven't been able to because of stomach problems lately.

Canada so crazy. I guess the laws of nature don't apply there. Can you fly, too?

That happens to me sometimes, too, but when I have to fast during Ramadan, it's surprisingly easy. Though I haven't been able to because of stomach problems lately.

No, but we can survive differences of 80C (-40 in the cold of winter and 40C at the top of summer heat). And we can digest poutine. And we somehow made Kraft Dinner our national meal.

It's true that if you drink water and wait a while the feeling of hunger recedes for a while. Yeah, fasting is hard on the body and stomach in particular, so I can see why stomach problems would stop you from fasting.

IT'S SPRINGTIME

LOVE'S IN THE AIR

No, but we can survive differences of 80C (-40 in the cold of winter and 40C at the top of summer heat). And we can digest poutine. And we somehow made Kraft Dinner our national meal.

It's true that if you drink water and wait a while the feeling of hunger recedes for a while. Yeah, fasting is hard on the body and stomach in particular, so I can see why stomach problems would stop you from fasting.

Confirmed superhuman. Or aliens, same thing basically.

It is, but sometimes I wonder if my body actually needs the food. I trust my body a lot. And yeah, it's kind of a huge downer, but what can you do. :[

[4:14:00 PM] Blackhawk Stinger: sogh

[4:14:03 PM] Blackhawk Stinger: *sogh

[4:14:05 PM] Blackhawk Stinger: ...

[4:14:09 PM] Breezy (Unimportant Person): good job

[4:14:13 PM] James Bond: lol

[4:14:14 PM] Blackhawk Stinger: *SIGH

IT'S SPRINGTIME

LOVE'S IN THE AIR

Confirmed superhuman. Or aliens, same thing basically.

It is, but sometimes I wonder if my body actually needs the food. I trust my body a lot. And yeah, it's kind of a huge downer, but what can you do. :[

We eat tree bark for breakfast

Yeah :[ I have a friend who suffers from Chronh's disease and it's pretty hard on her.

We eat tree bark for breakfast

Yeah :[ I have a friend who suffers from Chronh's disease and it's pretty hard on her.

Hey I can do that too. I'll eat cinnamon!

Damn, that's worse than me. Good luck to her.

[4:14:00 PM] Blackhawk Stinger: sogh
[4:14:03 PM] Blackhawk Stinger: *sogh
[4:14:05 PM] Blackhawk Stinger: ...
[4:14:09 PM] Breezy (Unimportant Person): good job
[4:14:13 PM] James Bond: lol
[4:14:14 PM] Blackhawk Stinger: *SIGH

Lol xD

Wrong key pushed on a touchscreen syndrome.