• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Back to rushing work again.

I also have this nagging odd feeling... it could be an emotion. Who knows?

i've been getting a nagging emotion too

but i guess it's more b/c i'm constantly tired b/c classes and waking up early for them =u=

good luck on the work and all that

I have conflicted feelings about Nintendo pulling a Candy Crush.

about Shuffle?

i've been getting a nagging emotion too

but i guess it's more b/c i'm constantly tired b/c classes and waking up early for them =u=

good luck on the work and all that

about Shuffle?

u dum

Hey Sol. What's with the quiet period?

I'm actually feeling lonely now... !? Must be the stress.

That's a good question, I'm not sure. Well, in my case I was watching something.

Oh my, the lone wolf feeling lonely? Yeah, it's gotta be the stress.

Got something to watch or do in general? It looks like it's gonna be quiet for a while.

That's a good question, I'm not sure. Well, in my case I was watching something.

Oh my, the lone wolf feeling lonely? Yeah, it's gotta be the stress.

Got something to watch or do in general? It looks like it's gonna be quiet for a while.

I'm working on a project. It's supposed to be a group project, but all group projects culminate in me doing everything anyway.

I'm working on a project. It's supposed to be a group project, but all group projects culminate in me doing everything anyway.

Sounds like that's part of the stress right there. Do those team members assist in any way at all? You don't want to burn out and everyone take credit for it >_>

Sounds like that's part of the stress right there. Do those team members assist in any way at all? You don't want to burn out and everyone take credit for it >_>

But... but... I'm generally too nice to deny them the credit. I mean, they do something initially, and then they remain uncontactable thereafter.

The thing's due tomorrow in class, and it's 10:30pm. They're probably sleeping now, I'll bet.

It's not helping this is a language project, and it isn't English.

Is it possible to maybe

Report their lack of assistance during the project to the teacher?

I-I'm too nice for that. I'd risk my group members' marks, and probably risk getting a response like "too bad, find some way to convince them".

But... but... I'm generally too nice to deny them the credit. I mean, they do something initially, and then they remain uncontactable thereafter.

The thing's due tomorrow in class, and it's 10:30pm. They're probably sleeping now, I'll bet.

It's not helping this is a language project, and it isn't English.

I see. If it weren't due tomorrow for you, I would've suggested trying to divide the work and be adamant about it.

For example, if you say you're gonna "x amount of work" do that and remind them that's all you're gonna do... granted not getting a passing grade is quite a risk, but still.

Oh my, what language, if I may?

I-I'm too nice for that. I'd risk my group members' marks, and probably risk getting a response like "too bad, find some way to convince them".

I've had this happen back in the day, it's pretty annoying.

But well, if you tell your teacher about their lack of contribution at this juncture, it'll be something for them to consider for next time, at least. Maybe.