• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Nya

>~<;;

Your bitter howling scared everyone.

Pffft. lol

Ugh I wanna see if I can push my time used for TotOK floors 1-6 record lower.

Brb

Ugh, good luck.

Edited by Soledai

I might be able to push it lower

/might/

Depends on a few factors

Right now, the plan is:

Floor 1: Bomb Shortcut. Easy enough

Floor 2: kill the Phantom guarding the lever, and bomb the wall leading to where the key is. Grab the key and head to the door.

Floor 3: Kill both phantoms, and obtain the key. Take the Grappling hook shortcut after this, being sure to take the +30 second time bonus from there. In the room where you obtain the first Sea Chart, grab the time bonus and head down.

Floor 4: Kill the patrolling Phantom in the north, and deactivate the winds by activating the eye switch near the exit. Take the bombchu shortcut, using the key from Floor 3, since this floor's key is a pain to obtain compared to that one.

Floor 5: You skipped over this floor with the power of the Bombchu shortcut on the previous floor.

Floor 6: Kill the outer phantom so it's out of the way. Head south, hiding in the safe zone in the middle right. Kill the inner phantom and head toward the central door. Draw the hourglass symbol first to get the +30 second time bonus. Then back out and draw the triforce, entering the other version of the room.

Or something like that. These are endgame tactics though.

Yes it is Ciel.

I might be able to push it lower

/might/

Depends on a few factors

Right now, the plan is:

Floor 1: Bomb Shortcut. Easy enough
Floor 2: kill the Phantom guarding the lever, and bomb the wall leading to where the key is. Grab the key and head to the door.
Floor 3: Kill both phantoms, and obtain the key. Take the Grappling hook shortcut after this, being sure to take the +30 second time bonus from there. In the room where you obtain the first Sea Chart, grab the time bonus and head down.
Floor 4: Kill the patrolling Phantom in the north, and deactivate the winds by activating the eye switch near the exit. Take the bombchu shortcut, using the key from Floor 3, since this floor's key is a pain to obtain compared to that one.
Floor 5: You skipped over this floor with the power of the Bombchu shortcut on the previous floor.
Floor 6: Kill the outer phantom so it's out of the way. Head south, hiding in the safe zone in the middle right. Kill the inner phantom and head toward the central door. Draw the hourglass symbol first to get the +30 second time bonus. Then back out and draw the triforce, entering the other version of the room.

Or something like that. These are endgame tactics though.

Such strategizing

Wow

And good luck again.

Huh... the vn companies seem to be bringing back vns in some effect.

Stein's;Gate 0

Yu-No remake

possibly Utawarerumono 2

Anonymous;Code

Chaos;Child

Some others I'm forgetting o:

Oh, lmao at the timing of my post.

Sol are you proud of me

Do you think I can beat that time

Yes. Yes, I am very proud of you.

Of course

Maybe not, but it's quite fine as it is.