• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Wow, do I detect some vigor in your posts? Haha, that's interesting.

Well then, can I still be proud?

What other challenges do you have?

Of course, you can be prouder because ~instant~ clear.

What's she up to now?

I'm currently feeling bad over killing one of my own kind Sif.

I was playing Phantom Hourglass, and got to the sixth floor of the Temple of the Ocean King with no sand drained from the Hourglass.

*Is Prouder*

WOW

...So what's next?

Probably bettering my time for floors 7~13. Let's see...

Floor 7: Grappling hook over to the chest holding the Round Crystal and get the time bonus. Head over across the gap using the grappling hook again. Kill the phantom and head downstairs.

Floor 8: Kill the phantoms patrolling the top and bottom areas. Use a bombchu to blast the switch to open the door down.

Floor 9: Kill the Wizzrobes for the time bonuses, and kill the phantom for the Square Crystal. Head to the Northwest corner and fetch the Triangle crystal using the square crystal to lower the flames. Set the crystals in the proper order (square, circle, triangle) on the central pedestals. If there's a time bonus in the elevator room, grab it and head for the next set of floors.

Floor 10: This is an interesting floor, and your first encounter with Gold phantoms. Kill the eastern one without remorse. But then, head to the center of the area, and let a Phantom eye see you. Kill the second phantom when it warps over to obtain its key. Head down

Floor 11: ... can easily be skipped with the hammer. Kill the phantoms if you please, and head down the open by default stairway, no need for the floor switches.

Floor 12: Kill the phantoms from safety. Take the Force Gems to their pedestals, using the hammer shortcut on the one near the swift phantom. Not much else in the way of shortcuts here.

Floor 13: Grab the red pot from the top area and create a safe spot for yourself in the bottom area after using the boomerang to snag the time bonus in safety. Lure the phantoms with the hammer and kill them. Not much else to it, really...

Finish

Probably bettering my time for floors 7~13. Let's see...

Floor 7: Grappling hook over to the chest holding the Round Crystal and get the time bonus. Head over across the gap using the grappling hook again. Kill the phantom and head downstairs.

Floor 8: Kill the phantoms patrolling the top and bottom areas. Use a bombchu to blast the switch to open the door down.

Floor 9: Kill the Wizzrobes for the time bonuses, and kill the phantom for the Square Crystal. Head to the Northwest corner and fetch the Triangle crystal using the square crystal to lower the flames. Set the crystals in the proper order (square, circle, triangle) on the central pedestals. If there's a time bonus in the elevator room, grab it and head for the next set of floors.

Floor 10: This is an interesting floor, and your first encounter with Gold phantoms. Kill the eastern one without remorse. But then, head to the center of the area, and let a Phantom eye see you. Kill the second phantom when it warps over to obtain its key. Head down

Floor 11: ... can easily be skipped with the hammer. Kill the phantoms if you please, and head down the open by default stairway, no need for the floor switches.

Floor 12: Kill the phantoms from safety. Take the Force Gems to their pedestals, using the hammer shortcut on the one near the swift phantom. Not much else in the way of shortcuts here.

Floor 13: Grab the red pot from the top area and create a safe spot for yourself in the bottom area after using the boomerang to snag the time bonus in safety. Lure the phantoms with the hammer and kill them. Not much else to it, really...

Finish

Ahh, I see I see! More strategizing, very nice.

Once again, good luck, ganbatte, and all that.

Make me even prouder.

sif is best wolf

I still can't Dark Souls >_<;;

...well I could but it would be quite choppy.

Also, I heard you can't finish Hotline Miami 2? what are the specs of your pc?

Wait, I thought of an alternate way of getting the key just as fast without the getting caught on purpose.

Hang out in the southern safe zone, waiting for the gold phantom to approach, quickly shoot it in the back with an arrow when it turns around, switch to the boomerang, and snag the key.

So my gamecube controller broke

Now I can't play Smash

THANKS OBAMA

#firstworldproblemssuck

Go clear the first six floors of the TotOK without draining a second from the hourglass, and report back to me.

Wait, I thought of an alternate way of getting the key just as fast without the getting caught on purpose.

Hang out in the southern safe zone, waiting for the gold phantom to approach, quickly shoot it in the back with an arrow when it turns around, switch to the boomerang, and snag the key.

Good job, now make this plan more than words by putting it into practice.

Have you watched VaatiVidya's video on Sif, iceflare?

It's in the prepare to cry edition playlist I think

Highly reccomend, it's pretty tragic

...no. I feel bad enough already.

Maybe later.

EDIT: I've lost my purpose in Dark Souls now. Sif is gone and O&S are dead.

Edited by Iceflare

whoaaaaa

that Mr. Sinister cape

Finished Digimon Tamers and downloading Digimon Savers because Digimon Frontier weirded the shit out of me. But I'm bored now.

frontier was weird yeah

but it's okie for me

watched it back when i was a little kid in 1st grade