• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Good to hear.

Same here. Just doing a bit of this and that. And listening to music, if that counts.

Got anything planned for today?

Edited by Soledai

OH LOOK! IT'S THE UNDERTAKER! HE IS BACK IN WRESTLEMANIA!!!

*screams like a fangirl*

O: That's legit.

Did you catch it? I'm curious about the Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns match.

*One google later*

...I knew it. lol, I knew that was gonna happen

Not really

That's a good thing in and of itself. depending on how you look at it.

Edited by Soledai

Hi Breezy and everyone!

O: That's legit.

Did you catch it? I'm curious about the Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns match.

*One google later*

...I knew it. lol, I knew that was gonna happen

It was a lol moment, even though I was actually hoping to see him back as the American Badass, never know when and if this is ever going to happen

I watched it the whole night, I went to sleep at 5AM because of it, but after it was over I felt satisfied.

You know I was kinda unaware that he had won the MITB...but when I saw it I thought "later in the night, he is going to do it..."

Edited by James Bond

Hi Breezy and everyone!

It was a lol moment, even though I was actually hoping to see him back as the American Badass, never know when and if this is ever going to happen

I watched it the whole night, I went to sleep at 5AM because of it, but after it was over I felt satisfied.

You know I was kinda anaware that he had won the MITB...but when I saw it I thought "later in the night, he is going to do it..."

): I want him back like that too.

I had forgotten all about it actually, I found out just now by doing a spell check on Roman Reign's name, lmao.

What do you think?

You cannot be discer---

Hey, don't turn this on me, nice try.

): I want him back like that too.

I had forgotten all about it actually, I found out just now by doing a spell check on Roman Reign's name, lmao.

anaware... >_> how the hell did I come up with that...

I know this feeling really well, talking about his match though, even if it was nothing surprising, it was still better than last year's...this guy needs to become more active if he wants to return to shape.

The main event match was boring as hell. So one sided and suddenly out of nowhere there is an opening and such and someone would have to capitalize on it...

Lesnar was never a good contestant and his unbeatable gimmick needs to end if they ever want to make him likeable...

and now thinking about why McMahon wanted the streak to end at his hands and for what reason,

I've got to say those guys have no respect for Taker and what he has done for so many years in this company...

I mean the ending of this years main event was alright I guess, but I feel like it was nulling a streak that was going on for 21 years...and for what...

Edited by James Bond

anaware... >_> how the hell did I come up with that...

I know this feeling really well, talking about his match though, even if it was nothing surprising, it was still better than last year's...this guy needs to become more active if he wants to return to shape.

The main event match was boring as hell. So one sided and suddenly out of nowhere there is an opening and such and someone would have to capitalize on it...

Lesnar was never a good contestant and his unbeatable gimmick needs to end if they ever want to make him likeable...

and now thinking about why McMahon wanted the streak to end at his hands and for what reason,

I've got to say those guys have no respect for Taker and what he has done for so many years in this company...

I mean the ending of this years main event was alright I guess, but I feel like it was nulling a streak that was going on for 21 years...and for what...

lol it's okay

You pretty much nailed everything on the head, so I am just agreeing here. I'm still miffed at the 21 streak ending, there was no point in ending it.

lol it's okay

You pretty much nailed everything on the head, so I am just agreeing here. I'm still miffed at the 21 streak ending, there was no point in ending it.

I guess many Taker fans feel that way...

Have fun!