Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

"Sup big guy how's it-"

*crying from Caster*

"Oh- Oh my dicks! Whatever I did, I'm so sorry."

"No its not you. Look! My maiden has returned to me!"

"Oh yeah?"

"I can feel it in my loins!"

"I'll be over here."

"I got an achin' for a rapin'! An Urgin' for a virgin! I wanna put my dick in that!"

"Aww, you lost the rhythm."

"Let us go, Ryuunosuke!"

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

well sakura wasn't the best but some of my favourite characters were developed in that route. I also felt it was more grand and I liked how it was totally different from the other two routes. Put UBW on hold for a bit to FINALLY finish tsukhime.

will probably change once you get less ciel

well sakura wasn't the best but some of my favourite characters were developed in that route. I also felt it was more grand and I liked how it was totally different from the other two routes. Put UBW on hold for a bit to FINALLY finish tsukhime.

the idea of having that route completely different might be nice but it was done very poorly, not to mention that route alone has more h scenes then the other two together that's why ufo is making a movie for it and a series for ubw, without the h scenes there isn't much left
the only ok character in it is rider, zouken is pretty terrible, most of the other characters don't even appear and assassin manages to have less of a personality than berserker (which is actually great in both fate and ubw)
i actually prefer getting some bad endings than the actual ones

now if the hf movie was anything like the ubw one that'd mean it's getting only the good parts aka the fights so it'd probably not be that bad