Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

i don't mind dlc if it adds something

extra

not like some thing that was supposed to be put in the game, but they didn't have the time to put it in

i don't know how to explain it

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

If I were ever to make a game, I want the final dungeon to include a staircase that goes on forever and never ends, and the only way to proceed is to step off the staircase and you'll be in a different area. I dunno, I thought it sounded neat.

Did you get moefied?

I like long staircases, but would there be some indicator that you're not supposed to traverse the endless stairs?

I know that feeling.

I should play/vicariously play SS just to see how bad this is.

I've heard.

Navi is okay.

There there Glace, at least you've beaten it once already... right?

I will follow that, as soon as it's to say the entire thread name.

Nope, Silent Realms suck.

Did you get moefied?

I like long staircases, but would there be some indicator that you're not supposed to traverse the endless stairs?

yes I'm sorry.

I think there'd probably be a cutscene where the current team is whining about how high they have to climb and maybe stop climbing and you'd see that it goes nowhere or something. Or if you spent 10 minutes climbing it one of your team dudes would be like "Hey, _____? Might wanna take a look at this."

oh and when you climb it's as if you're literally going nowhere because it only takes a few steps to get back down no matter what.

While I am of the belief that there is no good dlc by concept, I do acknowlege that there are some interesting things you can do with it.

And also, on-disc/cartridge dlc doesn't count since that's already a disgusting thing to do by default

And also, on-disc/cartridge dlc doesn't count since that's already a disgusting thing to do by default

@bold is already a really bad practice that should stop being a thing

makes me sick

Nope, Silent Realms suck.

Oh.. Well then, when I eventually vicariously play it, we can do our best together, or something like that.

yes I'm sorry.

I think there'd probably be a cutscene where the current team is whining about how high they have to climb and maybe stop climbing and you'd see that it goes nowhere or something. Or if you spent 10 minutes climbing it one of your team dudes would be like "Hey, _____? Might wanna take a look at this."

oh and when you climb it's as if you're literally going nowhere because it only takes a few steps to get back down no matter what.

It's... okay.

You should be devilish and make the enemies in the dungeon tough as nails.

This is great.

Oh yeah, one more thing about SS:

No WW style Boomerang (or any boomerang)/10

Like really WW boomerang was hilariously good. I want that kind of boomerang back.

I remember you telling me that already.

I think I had some kind of reaction to it too.

And what made you think I was anything but calm?

Unacceptable answers include, but are not limited to: "Profanity, the phrase 'I don't even care', your interpretation of my post"

You had to say you don't care out loud, presumably as a means of dissipating existing tension. You would not say you don't care like that if it was never in any doubt.