• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Upgrading to Win 7 is ideal and all that, but well aside from not being able to play fangames, I don't think you'd really have a problem with it.

It is better haha.

I use Classic Shell to disguise Win8.1 as Win7, so I don't have to deal with the stupid Start Screen, but Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen...

It is better haha.

I use Classic Shell to disguise Win8.1 as Win7, so I don't have to deal with the stupid Start Screen, but Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen...

Chen was a hassle to get working, and even then, random freezes every once in a while. Granted they last for about 10 seconds or so.

Speaking of, have you heard of or are interested in Genius of Sappheiros? I plan on playing that after I clear up the backlog.

EDIT: Play it at some point, touhou isn't a priority for me.

Edited by Soledai

Chen was a hassle to get working, and even then, random freezes every once in a while. Granted they last for about 10 seconds or so.

Speaking of, have you heard of or are interested in Genius of Sappheiros? I plan on playing that after I clear up the backlog.

EDIT: Play it at some point, touhou isn't a priority for me.

Never heard of it.

Whockmaster

Ezactly

Never heard of it.

I see, don't worry over it. I think you have to do the same thing like with Chemblem to run it... I should test that before I say that

Edited by Soledai