Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I've had dreams inside dreams inside dreams

It's kind of frustating to wake up many times without actually waking up

At least it's better than sleep paralysis, when your mind is awake but your body is asleep

Having consiousnes but not being able to move is terrible

Edited by Nobody

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I have a lot of lucid dream actually.
You know, when you realize it's a dream and decide to try to influence it's fate.

But then, you're confusing what happens in dream and IRL and it leads to some really weird stuff. (like : "Oh yeah, this person was brutally murdered.).

Do you believe me if I tell you I actually never drink ? Because it's true.

I've had dreams inside dreams inside dreams

It's kind of frustating to wake up many times without actually waking up

At least it's better than sleep paralysis, when your mind is awake but your body is asleep

Having consiousnes but not being able to move is terrible

That's what we call Hell, I think.

This sounds like a lot of head work

It was pretty weird. Started with me sitting in my dining room and then hearing a huge bang. Went to look outside to see that one of the house on the street had been crushed by a meteor. I 'wake up' tell my dad and brother what happened and go look outside: nothing. I go sit at the table and hear another bang. I go look outside and the same house exploded. I 'wake up' again and stay in front the window waiting to see if something happens before finally waking up for real. It was really a really confusing experience.

It was pretty weird. Started with me sitting in my dining room and then hearing a huge bang. Went to look outside to see that one of the house on the street had been crushed by a meteor. I 'wake up' tell my dad and brother what happened and go look outside: nothing. I go sit at the table and hear another bang. I go look outside and the same house exploded. I 'wake up' again and stay in front the window waiting to see if something happens before finally waking up for real. It was really a really confusing experience.

I bet the house was pretty confused too, having to explode twice

I'm gonna post trhis again, because it's relevant :

But finally beating a FE chapter (brillantly) in dream to discover you has to do it again IRL.

That's depressing.

That made me laugh!

I had a dream once that I was a Valkyrie (my favored class) in FE; it was fun until I got criticalled by a killer axe. Mirroring my failure earlier. XD

That's a similar feeling to people waking up with a hangover and hearing account of what they did the night before

There are worse fate than being locked inside a gigantic library. I remember having a dream within a dream within a dream once

INCEPTION!

Eh, I suppose; I wouldn't know since I've never been drunk before. If that's what this was, I don't know why people like it.

Sometimes my dreams shift to other ones,which makes perfect sense for somereason when I'm asleep but don't make any when I'm awake.

The worst with dream is that they makes perfect sense when you're doing them.

Then you awake, and wonder how you could believe something so nonsensical (like the one I had about lemon juice study in Physics Class in middle school. Our Tech Teacher was also here for some reasons. I don't remember a lot more about it, but I still remember this to this day.

Or.. these ones (dedicaced to Nobody, SL and Dusk) :

(God. I love Osaka so damn much !)

I bet the house was pretty confused too, having to explode twice

Good thing houses can't get confused.

Eh, I suppose; I wouldn't know since I've never been drunk before. If that's what this was, I don't know why people like it.

Sometimes my dreams shift to other ones,which makes perfect sense for somereason when I'm asleep but don't make any when I'm awake.

I never was drunk and I'm so shy around people that I couldn't handle having my inhibition lowered even around friends or family >_>

Most nonsensical things can make sense in a dream.

I have been drnk before

I go from shyest person around to obnoxious person who speaks loudly and actually hit on girls =<

I haven't been drunk in over a year, though, since when i puked all over a friend's house and she had to clean it all by herself because her parents were travelling and didn't know she was having a party =|

Quite the shame

Oh and i ended up passed out on a hospital bed

Edited by Nobody

I have been drnk before

I go from shyest person around to obnoxious person who speaks loudly and actully hit on girls =<

I haven't been drunk in a year, though, since when i puked all over a friends house and she had to clean it all by herself because her parents were travelling and didn't know she was having a party =|

Quite the shame

Whenever I've been drunk I've been sick too; not a nice feeling. I normally drink until I'm tipsy, then just quit. I do, however, become a bit more loud and lively when I'm even slightly intoxicated

Alcohol doesn't have a big effect on me, so the closest thing I got to being intoxicated was just me more lively once. Otherwise, I can drink alcohol and not feel too different.

And I'm pretty glad for that

Nyan-pasu !

The few time I get drunk wasn't enough to really affect my prsonnality. I think the fact I was on a group had more effect.

I just don't like the taste of alcohol in general, that's all. (the fact that the first time I get out with friends, I commanded a gigantic glass of beer doesn't helps...)

Though, as a socially awkward guys, relations are made far easier when everyone else is drunk.

(Which also means that they probably doesn't really remember the best time I pass with them. Oh well...)

Otherwise. Guess what ? My appointment is actually tomorrow.

At least I got a cool Magmar...