• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

That skinship thing in FE: if keeps getting more disgusting the more I hear about it.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Cyrus looks so scared in the scans

Yeah, Touhou. The character in my avatar, Fujiwara no Mokou, had black hair before drinking the Hourai Elixir, which makes the drinker eternal in every sense of the word. One sip, you don't grow up. Another, you will never be ill. A third, and your soul will writhe in eternal torment.

Thus, it makes no sense for Mokou's hair to whiten from the elixir, especially when Kaguya's did not.

Except it's not confirmed that Mokou's hair turned white from the elixir, is it? It could have happened in an earlier unknown event.

Hourai Elixir doesn't cause any change after it's consumed, but it may still change the body while it transitions into its eternal state. Such as by whitening the hair. As for why Mokou would have her hair whitened but not Kaguya, it might be related to Kaguya's eternity manipulation ablities. Or maybe Lunarians aren't affected by the whitening of the hair, but humans in Gensokyo are.

Finished a video guide to Curse of the Heavens "Apollo 13", because finding the safespot is hard if you dunno what to do.

"look up Eirin's skirt"

...wat

Well, I went a bit higher up so I technically didn't look up her skirt... I think. Anyway, thanks to your guidance, I was able to capture Lunatic Apollo 13 in just four tries after your instructions, while previously failing 24 previous attempts. Thanks a lot!

Yeah, I actually just witnessed that attack yesterday on 6b of IN.

It's pretty terrible.

It's Stage 6A, as Glaceon pointed out, but yeah, it is pretty terrible. Without the safespots, I'd consider it to be the toughest spell on the entire Story Mode, at least on Normal Mode.

Sorry, I keep confusing them.

Which one is follow your eyes, and which one is follow your intuition?

Follow your eyes -> 6A (Eirin)

Follow your intuition -> 6B (Kaguya)

Different teams have different options btw (Magic and Netherworld Teams' choices are especially amusing) but the first is always 6A while the second is always 6B.

Edited by Formina Sage

GLAC HYRULE WARRIORS ON 3DS WITH TETRA AND THE WIND WAKER KING

WHERE'S YOUR EXCUSE NOW

> Hyrule Warriors on 3DS

Are you serious?

Please tell me this isn't a joke...

Except it's not confirmed that Mokou's hair turned white from the elixir, is it? It could have happened in an earlier unknown event.Hourai Elixir doesn't cause any change after it's consumed, but it may still change the body while it transitions into its eternal state. Such as by whitening the hair. As for why Mokou would have her hair whitened but not Kaguya, it might be related to Kaguya's eternity manipulation ablities. Or maybe Lunarians aren't affected by the whitening of the hair, but humans in Gensokyo are. "look up Eirin's skirt"...watWell, I went a bit higher up so I technically didn't look up her skirt... I think. Anyway, thanks to your guidance, I was able to capture Lunatic Apollo 13 in just four tries after your instructions, while previously failing 24 previous time. Thanks a lot! It's Stage 6A, as Glaceon pointed out, but yeah, it is pretty terrible. Without the safespots, I'd consider it to be the toughest spell on the entire Story Mode, at least on Normal Mode. Follow your eyes -> 6A (Eirin)Follow your intuition -> 6B (Kaguya)Different teams have different options btw (Magic and Netherworld Teams' choices are especially amusing) but the first is always 6A while the second is always 6B.

Do as Lady Yuyuko says (6A)

Do as Lady Yuyuko says (6B)

Magic team gets

Go kick Eirin's ass! (6A)

Blow up everything in sight! (6B)