Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I hope your office is air-conditioned...

I'm doing pretty good. Getting wrecked by a spell in Touhou though.

It is, but on the other hand, I've got problems with my nose and whenever the air condition is on my nose is blocked...but it's ok, I found a solution for that too.

May I ask what kind of spell could that be?

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

It is, but on the other hand, I've got problems with my nose and whenever the air condition is on my nose is blocked...but it's ok, I found a solution for that too.

Ouch, that sounds annoying... but well, at least you found a solution for that.

May I ask what kind of spell could that be?

Mokou's Last Spell. It's a survival spell with eight phases, which involve Mokou firing rings of bullets. The rings bend into flower shapes, widening the gaps, allowing you to slip inside the rings and stay safe while they're fired. And then there are phases where she fires multiple rings and you have to keep getting inside them and stuff >_>

I made it to the seventh phase, at least. But I fail hard at the fifth and sixth phases (four concentric rings at once >_>) and have less than consistent results with the fourth phase (sequential rings, so you need to keep transferring from ring to ring within a very short period of time for each transition), so yeah, I'm getting wrecked.

Ouch, that sounds annoying... but well, at least you found a solution for that.

Mokou's Last Spell. It's a survival spell with eight phases, which involve Mokou firing rings of bullets. The rings bend into flower shapes, widening the gaps, allowing you to slip inside the rings and stay safe while they're fired. And then there are phases where she fires multiple rings and you have to keep getting inside them and stuff >_>

I made it to the seventh phase, at least. But I fail hard at the fifth and sixth phases (four concentric rings at once >_>) and have less than consistent results with the fourth phase (sequential rings, so you need to keep transferring from ring to ring within a very short period of time for each transition), so yeah, I'm getting wrecked.

Indeed

Sorry, this song came to mind...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfCOJLRk2D4

Mokou is best final boss ever

Oh snap, me declaring that I'm getting wrecked was probably a good luck charm

I captured Imperishable Shooting~

(Replay if anybody cares: http://replays.gensokyo.org/download.php?id=37479

This was my first time entering phase 8. I was like, "Okay, I'm probably gonna die but lemme just see how it's like" and then I captured it~

Indeed

Sorry, this song came to mind...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfCOJLRk2D4

Rings of Fire, heh, yeah, understandable.

Mokou is best final boss ever

She's actually an Extra Boss, not a final boss. But she is pretty cool, yeah (not my favorite though).

Ah, I see.

In other news, I captured Imperishable Shooting again, except this time with a more tutorial-friendly approach (as opposed to racking up graze during the easy phases).

The spell is mostly deterministic/static, with whatever random components it has as being mostly irrelevant, so I think it's actually feasible for me to capture this in an Extra run instead of Spell Practice! That is, if I can clear phases 5 and 6 more consistently. Thankfully phases 7 and 8 are a joke.

proto you should read saya no uta on the plane with all the filters turned off.

I already read Saya no Uta (with NSFP stuff skipped). It's not really something I'd want to reread.