• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

This is probably my first and last post in this forum.

1) I really dislike what you guys are doing. I could understand if you were doing this for a game that haven't been officially anounced to come, but this is ridiculous.

You are not helping the team behind this game, the developers of IS, because you are stealing a big part of the people who could buy this new game.

2) Even if in your hearths you do believe to be doing this for love to this Frinchise, you're not. You're taking the work of over houndred of people in Intelligent System and then proceded to modified the content of a game that is currently in the procces of beign localized. You are screwing with the work of developers, freelancers, translators, voice actors/actress, animators, singers, etc. Just for self-satisfaction.

3) We didn't get a Fire Emblem game until 2006 with Rakka no Ken, and these games started in 1990, so we weren't getting Fire Emblem games for like 16 years. Thank to you, guys, now we could be dealing with more problems to localize a game of this franchise.

4) Even if you say that you don't support piracy, this project can be used to play the game and don't pay a cent to Nintendo. That is supporting piracy indirectly.

Is like throwing a gun to a murderer, giving drugs to a junky, etc. You are giving the means to and end, you can't wash your hands just because you believe to be doing the right thing.

5) I just sent a link to the Youtube video, this thread, all the ussers behind this project alongside some youtube account to the members of Treehouse. Those guys are working really hard to bring us games we want to play and you guys are fucking with their work.

I don't know what kind of action this will trigger, but i hope, with all my heart, that this project fail.

That's all, thanks for reading, goodbye.

Looks like the translation got popular, lmao.

Just the patch.

They only translating the menus though... Supposedly. It doesn't look that way now though.

I do know apparently there was some group on 4chan that was going to translate the whole game.

I personally applaud their efforts for that patch.

That fact that they moved that fast to make a patch for it is nothing short of impressive.

EDIT: That thing about Kamui isn't really new, there's like a 30 page rant/'discussion' about it in the if boards.

I personally find it both terrible and funny. .....Like most anime.

Edited by Soledai

Hatt, I know you were planning on playing all the FEs in chrological order, how were you planning on playing the Tellius games?

Unless getting them in the Netherlands is a lot easier than it is to get them in the US

That is amazing. It's convoluted as well, yet still amazing.

the kamui thing, i mean

Edited by Comet

Hatt, I know you were planning on playing all the FEs in chrological order, how were you planning on playing the Tellius games?

Unless getting them in the Netherlands is a lot easier than it is to get them in the US

I haven't thought about that yet. I also have no idea how far in the future it will be that I get to them. If it's really far in the future, maybe they'll be out for a low price on some sort of VC by then. Who knows? If it really turns out to be too hard to get my hands on them once I get to them, I may be able to borrow them from a friend or something.