Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Oh, you finally got back from redacted? Was the trip everying you hoped it would be? I remember you making a complaint about the length of the flight out, I hope that was the worst that befell you.

Yes I got back from it with no scratches thankfully! I got to experience a lot of new things so that was a bunch of fun. My favorite part was Disneyland where we got to see the fireworks for their 60th anniversary \o / The plane ride back wasn't as bad until it started storming and that was uh..an experience. Though it got better midway since in the middle of the flight I found some nerd guy to play smash and animal crossing with : D

Oh friend, we're gonna read Aoishiro together - Kitty, 2k15

I see you friend.

No you don't we're separated by a computer screen B: ..

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Yeah, it is. Thankfully it stopped mid morning. It was so annoying.

And I'm on my last break before I'm finally done with these ten hour early start shifts ^_^

hooray! \ouo/

I would start with one on the snes, Super Star or Dream Land 3, where I started

i'll give super star a shot

seen lots of stuff i liked in it

Yes I got back from it with no scratches thankfully! I got to experience a lot of new things so that was a bunch of fun. My favorite part was Disneyland where we got to see the fireworks for their 60th anniversary \o / The plane ride back wasn't as bad until it started storming and that was uh..an experience. Though it got better midway since in the middle of the flight I found some nerd guy to play smash and animal crossing with : D

lucky bum, i bet the fireworks were great

was he on your equal level of nerd?

No you don't we're separated by a computer screen B: ..

Or are we...?

So, one of my coworkers let me play Ikaruga. I did decently enough for a blind run, fun as hell. Gonna have to buy that.

Stage 2 or 3?

Or are we...?

Stage 2 or 3?

Well, he gave me almost a dozen credits. I think my first continue was at stage 2 boss. My final demise was stage 4 boss. I kept bombing when I meant to change polarity and vice versa.

Well, he gave me almost a dozen credits. I think my first continue was at stage 2 boss. My final demise was stage 4 boss. I kept bombing when I meant to change polarity and vice versa.

I keep forgetting about the credits... I always go in with 3 and usually get to the end of stage 2 before I die miserably

Though it got better midway since in the middle of the flight I found some nerd guy to play smash and animal crossing with : D

Ohhh... Did you add his friend code?

So, one of my coworkers let me play Ikaruga. I did decently enough for a blind run, fun as hell. Gonna have to buy that.

i find ikaruga too methodical to be any fun :/. i'm interested in radiant silvergun though.

that awesome feeling when you finally beat master fortress in smash for the first time

then it all goes when you remember it was on 8.5 difficulty damn i'm a fraud

BUT IT'S OKAY i did it with robin #fe #threestepsahead #smoothfucker

i want kurumi to dominate me~

when did Alicia get into date a live anyways

two weeks ago, blame my MAL friends

Originally when I posted I had been making fun of typo of "buy my" vs "buy me", but it reminded me of conversations I had with TE, so I went and sprung the $10 to get a copy. I'm not sure if it even allows me to buy a second copy there, I suppose I could get you a steam version, but lol, that must be censored to hell and back. If you want to watch me play on call though, I'd totally be up for that.

Pretty sure you can buy it uncensored there :O

what a dirty masochistic...

some people swing like that

i gues

<\\<

That feel when you use the bathroom 3 different times in a day and your manager is in there each time >_>

what if hes camping..

for something fishy

>_>

<_<

o_o