• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Did this just happen? that sucks!

if the problem is the disk, you can always download an iso, burn it on a dvd and play it on the wii, though. I don't think you lost the save file, since that's stored on the wii.

Did this just happen? that sucks!

if the problem is the disk, you can always download an iso, burn it on a dvd and play it on the wii, though. I don't think you lost the save file, since that's stored on the wii.

Oh it's not a permanent problem, it just forces me to reset to my last save. Nothing major like what happened to my previous Wii: the disk reader completely stopped working for the it and I lost my progress on every game with an internet component.

I'm currently using the cutest avy I have ever used. But let me tell you one thing while using one: once you start putting tildes at the end of your sentences you can't stop~

Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

Gods, Golduck

Umm... surf, psychic, ice beam, and... aqua jet? I don't know what Golduck learns. Swagger + psych up is a gimmicky set, but Golduck might be able to pull it off

I can try it, at the very least. I have a lot of BP from all the World Leaders victories/Super Single Train victories, and more Shards than I care to count, so resources for non-egg moves isn't an issue.