Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Whilst the composition is generally, if not all the same, the piano turns it into a completely different track. Sounds brilliant

The artist(pyro paper planes) has made 2 other piano arrangement of Metroid songs and they're also great.

And I once stumbled on this gem:

Would that ripoff be Aliens: Infestation? I plan on picking that up sometime soon.

I shall name it for you, though it pains me: Metroid: Other M.

Dang

By the way, Metroid Zero Mission is great.

Haven't had the chance to play Zero Mission, though I would like to.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

The artist(pyro paper planes) has made 2 other piano arrangement of Metroid songs and they're also great.

And I once stumbled on this gem:

-vide-

Lux I am going to die of aweomeness overload if you carry on doing this

Lux I am going to die of aweomeness overload if you carry on doing this

Nintendo didn't do anything to celebrate Metroid's 25th anniversary(maybe because THAT game had just came out and was a flop), but that Medley makes up for it

Nice vocal cover of Maridia

And then this exists: Two totally free to download compilation of fan-made remixes

Edited by LuxSpes

I used to love the Metroid series, but stopped playing it after my Summer 2013 "no gaming" phase that immediately followed my Summer 2011-Spring 2013 "retrogaming". I might pick it up some time in the future, but for now I associate the series negatively with me hunching over a laptop playing a 20-year-old game.

Nintendo didn't do anything to celebrate Metroid's 25th anniversary(maybe because THAT game had just came out and was a flop), but that Medley makes up for it

Nice vocal cover of Maridia

-video-

And then this exists: Two totally free to download compilation of fan-made remixes

GAME THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED

And holy everything, that version of Kindred is amaznig

I used to love the Metroid series, but stopped playing it after my Summer 2013 "no gaming" phase that immediately followed my Summer 2011-Spring 2013 "retrogaming". I might pick it up some time in the future, but for now I associate the series negatively with me hunching over a laptop playing a 20-year-old game.

Which is sad since Metroid Prime came out 12 years(already!) ago and I still consider it to be one of the most atmospheric and engrossing game out there. You really feel like you're behind the visor and exploring an alien world. The moment where you exit your ship after landing on Tallon IV is one of my most memorable gaming moment(looking upward and seeing the rain drop on your visor while Tallon Overworld themes play never gets old for me)

GAME THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED

And holy everything, that version of Kindred is amaznig

I seriously despise THAT game. Starfox adventure was a game that was completely backward to the other games in its series, but at the very least, it was a great game on its own. THAT game is an insult to the Metroid series and is a mediocre game.

The beginning of with the running water really makes it sound like you're in an underwater cavern and the vocals are phenomenal.

And the best part of the Medley for me is the 5:30 mark where you get the double whammy of Crashed Frigate followed by Phendrana Drifts.

Edited by LuxSpes

I seriously despise THAT game. Starfox adventure was a game that was completely backward to the other games in its series, but at the very least, it was a great game on its own. THAT game is an insult to the Metroid series and is a mediocre game.

The beginning of with the running water really makes it sound like you're in an underwater cavern and the vocals are phenomenal.

And the best part of the Medley for me is the 5:30 mark where you get the double whammy of Crashed Frigate followed by Phendrana Drifts.

The person that was head of THAT game (whose name I can't remember) stated in an interview that he regretted nothing he did with THAT game. 'Tis a shame, but it might have pulled the full stop on the entire series :c

Aye, that was good

The person that was head of THAT game (whose name I can't remember) stated in an interview that he regretted nothing he did with THAT game. 'Tis a shame, but it might have pulled the full stop on the entire series :c

Aye, that was good

Sakamoto, director of the Metroid franchise and co-creator. At the very least, Miyamoto, who was, with Retro Studios, behind the Prime games, stated that he would be interested in handing back the series to Retro for the next game.

And I just remembered this Torvus Bog remix existed:

It's just

I don't think one game would be enough to make Nintendo forget Metroid's anniversary

Pretty sure there are other reasons

Still unforgivable considering they even commemorated Luigi's 25th anniversary, the more I like him, he doesn't deserve 9be more than an entire series that have its name composing the name of an entire genre

I mean, hi

Sakamoto, director of the Metroid franchise and co-creator. At the very least, Miyamoto, who was, with Retro Studios, behind the Prime games, stated that he would be interested in handing back the series to Retro for the next game.

-video-

Really? That should be good! Hope they don't somehow mess it up if that does happen

And another good song, although I'm not familiar with the original track

It's just

I don't think one game would be enough to make Nintendo forget Metroid's anniversary

Still unforgivable considering they even commemorated Luigi's 25th anniversary, the more I like him, he doesn't deserve 9be more than an entire series that have its name composing the name of an entire genre

I mean, hi

dat rant

Yo

Sety. expires today; it's been a month

Just thought I'd remind you o: Who's next?

I can finally change my name today, but I was thinking of only doing it by the end of this month or start of the next

Iunno, I was thinking of either going clockwise on the holy blood part in the unit info screen or going Fala or Thordo to continue with the magic crusaders

maybe I should make a thread

I can finally change my name today, but I was thinking of only doing it by the end of this month or start of the next

Iunno, I was thinking of either going clockwise on the holy blood part in the unit info screen or going Fala or Thordo to continue with the magic crusaders

maybe I should make a thread

do et

It's just

I mean, hi

I was mainly joking saying it was just because of that game. But it does peeves me that Kirby got an anniversary and Metroid was totally ignored by Nintendo

Really? That should be good! Hope they don't somehow mess it up if that does happen

And another good song, although I'm not familiar with the original track

Well, Sakamoto wasn't involved with any of the Prime games(hence why he initially decided to removed the Prime game from cannon because it created inconsistencies with Other M, before the backlash from fans made him change his mind). Miyamoto directed the Prime games and Retro did the work. A lot of people have left Retro since then, but I still think that they can't do worse than Other M.

I initially liked Prime 2 way less than Prime, but further replays of it made me enjoy it more:

Original song

But Kirby 8 (

Not saying Kirby is a bad game or series, just that it is a more recent series than Metroid that didn't garner the critical appeal that Metroid had(Metroid 1 gave birth to a new genre of game, Super Metroid is a classic and Metroid Prime is one of the highest rated game of all time). The fact that Nintendo didn't do anything to even acknowledge its 25th anniversary is mind-boggling.

Edited by LuxSpes

you know those times when you see something and think, "i'm never going to watch/do/whatever that?" i'm remembering how i love soul eater but the first thing i saw from it was excalibur being annoying on the english dub.

you know those times when you see something and think, "i'm never going to watch/do/whatever that?" i'm remembering how i love soul eater but the first thing i saw from it was excalibur being annoying on the english dub.

Excalibur...

1341838000740.png

For those who care, I just got my feedback from my supervisor and it is pretty positive overall.

"EXCALIBUUR!!! EXCALIBUUUR!!!!"~

I lurve Soul Eater so much!

And yay! Good for you!

This place is so active compared to the FE4 Thread now. :o

I still like my "home," though.

Come stay here with us! :3