Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

probably! oh they drew you in a dress too so expect that ha

Wow, I guess my brother isn't the only one who got that treatment.

@Lux: Museums are pretty cool! Well as long as they have a nice exhibit. Golly what else could your brother have in common with Alexander the great?

Oh no Lux had the sads. I'm assuming you're not bothered by the game anymore.

I think I once told the story of how my brother won a bingo game by calling bingo as soon as the teacher said 'first one to call bingo wins'.

Well apparently Alexander the great entered a city where there was a knot tied so tightly that no one was ever able to undo it. There was a legend that said that however would undo it would be the rightful ruler of the city. When Alexander heard of the story, he walked to the tie and cut it down with his sword and claimed that he had undid it.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

SMT - what your mother thinks pokemon is

This is sadly true.

Also funfact: SMT actually, came first or MT if you want to get absolutely technical

In the sense that it seems to have a lot of focus on dungeon crawling. (high encounter rate does not help either)

Oh, I see.

Olivia best girl.

Karura best girl.

Oh my, noted.

[spoiler=version.matt hardy]

Cyclops - Tris

Jean Grey - Glace

Iceman - Duck

Angel - Dusk

Beast - Poly

Havok - David

Polaris - Naughx (obligatory drag)

Wolverine - HK

Storm - Mei

Colossus - Acacia

Nightcrawler - Anon

Banshee - Balcerzak

Sunfire - Hatt

Kitty Pryde - Kitty (lol)

Rogue - Ace

Longshot - Loca

Psylocke - Alicia

Dazzler - Silva

Forge - Tonton

Gambit - Soledai

Jubilee - Kim

Bishop - Nobody

Joseph - Yuki

Cannonball - shinpichu

Emma Frost - Sophia

Chamber - Karas

Northstar - Lux (how could i forget this?)

Sage - Shirley

Warpath - Knee

Bal! In your opinion, who was your favorite character in aoishiro?

You already have it, featherweight?

And reading it? I should add.

Edited by Soledai

You already have it, featherweight?

And reading it? I should add.

no not yet, though I can't download atm cause my sisters need to download some giant program for educational purposes nyeeeh

tbh random encounters are the worst

THIS

One thing I loved about SMTIV and Bravely Default was that I could avoid enemy encounters if I wanted to. Saved me from being annoyed to death.

that is literally the first thing that got me interested in that gamebut then the consensus seems to be that half of it is shit so never bothered

Im really conflicted about it

As long as bravely second doesn't incorporate any of the same multiverse/time travel bullshit it should be fantastic

Oh yeah, Esme does play SMT o/

no not yet, though I can't download atm cause my sisters need to download some giant program for educational purposes nyeeeh

Ahh, I see!

Well, when you get a chance, just prepare for a long storytelling in the beginning, I might just start the game, then save after the story, then wait for you.

Im really conflicted about it

As long as bravely second doesn't incorporate any of the same multiverse/time travel bullshit it should be fantastic

From a story perspective I don't mind but

Different bosses please

THIS

One thing I loved about SMTIV and Bravely Default was that I could avoid enemy encounters if I wanted to. Saved me from being annoyed to death.

oh you can in SMTIV?

i should really consider grabbing it on one of those occasional sales it seems to get on the eShop

From a story perspective I don't mind but

Different bosses please

Personally I don't like either concept

It's so off putting to me that as soon as both were mentioned in katekyo HItman reborn I was on the verge of no longer watching the show

In BD though it just became the most shameless padding I've ever see

Reminds of when people accused paper mario 2 of having shameless padding(I mean it does,but not enough to make me hate it)

Personally I don't like either concept

It's so off putting to me that as soon as both were mentioned in katekyo HItman reborn I was on the verge of no longer watching the show

Reminds of when people accused paper mario 2 of having shameless padding(I mean it does,but not enough to make me hate it)

What bugs me about it is nothing is accomplished in the first couple padding chapters. It's not until the last couple ones where you get something new gameplay-wise with more interesting boss combinations, so I feel that two or three chapters could be cut entirely without losing anything of value.

oh you can in SMTIV?

i should really consider grabbing it on one of those occasional sales it seems to get on the eShop

Technically, yes. You can avoid the "holograms" (Which are wild encounters.) by dodging them. You can also have one of your demons learn a skill called "Estoma Sword" that instantly kills any enemy you touch with your weapon as long as you're willing to spend your demon's MP in order to activate. It's pretty neat.

TTYD's padding only occurs in, like, what, one chapter? That's nothing compared to having to fight the same easy bosses four times (iirc) in a row. The fights with the asterisk holders were interesting, but barely enough to keep going until the final boss. No joke, when I learned I had to fight all those bosses in BD, I dropped the game until a few weeks later. Then I finally beat it.

asdf