• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

It's okay, I would say watch a playthrough of P1 and P2; but I dunno, you might not catch what makes P2 so great if you just watch it o:

Are you doing well, friend?

Oops, I got distracted.

Uhhh, maybe I'll watch some playthrough of them, but do you know anyone good who does it? >_> And then, just maybe I'll think about getting it. But what platform(s) is P1 and P2 on?

I'm... well, I guess I'm alright right now. Besides feeling a bit sick after cleaning.

Bal! In your opinion, who was your favorite character in aoishiro?

I was rather partial to Kaya, IIRC, with Migiwa a close second. There were so many good characters though, the supporting cast too was very strong.

Oops, I got distracted.

Uhhh, maybe I'll watch some playthrough of them, but do you know anyone good who does it? >_> And then, just maybe I'll think about getting it. But what platform(s) is P1 and P2 on?

I'm... well, I guess I'm alright right now. Besides feeling a bit sick after cleaning.

It's fine o:

Surprisingly I don't. I would say my brother, but lol no. They're originally on PS1, but they got PSP remasters later on, so PSP

: ( That's no good. I thought it was chemicals and stuff, but I see, that's not the case. Just try to take it easy for the rest of the night, yeah?

Edited by Soledai

Sorry Sol. It's just so sad-icles.

T__________________________________T

IT'S SO SAD

T______________________________________________T

Aww you guys.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i get sense of double meaning from that post

>W>

>: )

i see

well nothing else to do right?

you can just relax?

Pretty much. o/

It's fine o:

Surprisingly I don't. I would say my brother, but lol no. They're originally on PS1, but they got PSP remasters later on, so PSPl

: ( That's no good. I thought it was chemicals and stuff, but I see, that's not the case. Just try to take it easy for the rest of the night, yeah?

Awww, oh well. But lol... Um, well... why PSP. ;w; I also can't even get any PSP emulators working on any computers. Still, I'll probably look for them on the youtube after Prof Layton vs PhPhoenix Wright.

Nah, I just used like soap and water to clean. But yeah, that's pretty much the plan.

The older Persona games have mechanics that are quite hard to get used to if you're not used to them. You're probably better off watching an LP of them nowadays

Edited by DodgeDusk

yes

they're their own games in story with innocent sin being the first and eternal punishment being it's sequel

Yep, and both of them are great.

Also, the order is Innocent Sin, then Eternal Punishment

Oh... Um... alright.

Well, for P1, I only found a commentated version (ugh why) and then one that's not commentated but the video quality looks pretty shit.

Awww, oh well. But lol... Um, well... why PSP. ;w; I also can't even get any PSP emulators working on any computers. Still, I'll probably look for them on the youtube after Prof Layton vs PhPhoenix Wright.

Nah, I just used like soap and water to clean. But yeah, that's pretty much the plan.

Heh, I still remember the psp charger thing, you still have my condolences about that. And how is Layton vs. Phoenix Wright? :o

I see o: *pats*

Edited by Soledai

Heh, I still remember the psp charger thing, you still have my condolences about that. And how is Layton vs. Phoenix Wright? :o

I see o: *pats*

Yeaaaaaah. Actually, I think I forgot to pack it with me to California too soooooooo... uh, yeah. And it seems pretty interesting so far! Too bad I suck at both games to play it well myself.

;w;

The older Persona games have mechanics that are quite hard to get used to if you're not used to them. You're probably better off watching an LP of them nowadays

The mechanics aren't that weird

They remind me a lot of some of Kemco's mobile games by the team that did Chrome Wolf, Fortuna Magus, and Silver Nornir

Which are the only games worth getting from Kemco, even at 99 cents