• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

sure

If these are popular enough that I get enough requests to PM him, then I might pluck up the courage to. I don't think he'd actually add them until I get proper opacity and backgrounds from him, though, and even then I doubt it.

Edited by Nue Houjuu

sure

If these are popular enough that I get enough requests to PM him, then I might pluck up the courage to. I don't think he'd actually add them until I get proper opacity and backgrounds from him, though, and even then I doubt it.

thanks

http://i.imgur.com/zQ3Vgan.jpg

but at least it'll be cool to gather the courage to ask him

oh shit..

my condolences

Thanks.

One baby bunny gone too soon.

In other less depressing news, my Yukari figure finally came, without any notification of shipping information, and the box got dinged during transport :/

Luckily Yukari herself is unharmed.

Whelp, nothing is sadder than coming home and having a baby Rabbit die on the front doorstep.

D:

windows 8

one benefit is never getting viruses since they're never compatible with it!

I highly doubt this is actually the case (assuming you're being serious). Windows 8 has compatibility modes that a virus can easily exploit assuming it can get through a vulnerability that hasn't been patched yet. Speaking of vulnerabilities, background scripts within the browser tend to get detected and nuked (this has been the case for a while), even by Windows Defender, preventing such viruses from entering the system. Furthermore, viruses that are acquired from direct user interactions (probably the most likely way to get malware on your computer) are less effectively as well since users as a whole have gotten savvier about it.

Edited by Interest

The commies haven't gotten me yet!

or did they?

In other less depressing news, my Yukari figure finally came, without any notification of shipping information, and the box got dinged during transport :/

Luckily Yukari herself is unharmed.

as long as the figurine itself is ok

i never really care for the boxes