• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Oh yeah we're still waiting for Pokemon Z aren't we. Though I haven't been following pokemon news at all in the last few months probably cause I'm too busy with mh4u. Finally soloed my way to Gogmazios, but apparently soloing that thing will be tougher than anything that came before

There are Nuzlocke gods. Cruel gods that send legendaries only to crit them or when you can't catch them, but gods nonetheless.

Crikey, you're at Gog already? I really am behind... G-Rank 2, me

Let's hope these so-called "gods" help me tomorrow

bUzSpvW.png

I'm hyped!

:D

I only get high on potenuse

how does it feel someone might steal your joke

I stopped at the Steel Gym Leader, I still have the team cx

:o

every think you'll get back to it?

It's not everyday you see someone excited about the world ending.

:o

every think you'll get back to it?

I might... My team has nothing that can penetrate steel types... Only HammerTime with Magnitude cx

Crikey, you're at Gog already? I really am behind... G-Rank 2, me

Let's hope these so-called "gods" help me tomorrow

Yeah, I unlocked it this morning after finally beating Ukanlos I hate that thing. Took me 37min to kill it and apparently Gog has twice the amount of hp. Need to get myself a good dragon weapon. Woah, I wouldn't have thought I'd get ahead of you I must be obsessed with the game

Either they'll continue to laugh at your struggles or take pity on you and send something good your way.

It's not everyday you see someone excited about the world ending.

I might... My team has nothing that can penetrate steel types... Only HammerTime with Magnitude cx

it's most likely a reference i don't get

yo, his name is hammertime?

it's symbolism of him destroying steel with earthquake

good game

may vincent rest well

oh my first game--and memory--is playing pokémon blue. still got the cartridge

My first Pokémon game was Red version. Still have the cart since it has Mew downloaded on it.

Yeah, I unlocked it this morning after finally beating Ukanlos I hate that thing. Took me 37min to kill it and apparently Gog has twice the amount of hp. Need to get myself a good dragon weapon. Woah, I wouldn't have thought I'd get ahead of you I must be obsessed with the game

Either they'll continue to laugh at your struggles or take pity on you and send something good your way.

Haha. To be fair, I haven't played online for a good two months

Hopefully the latter. I know the route I'm going to next share Pokémon with the route Latias was in. I might be lucky

Haha. To be fair, I haven't played online for a good two months

Hopefully the latter. I know the route I'm going to next share Pokémon with the route Latias was in. I might be lucky

meanwhile I've been playing the game almost everyday since I got it `>v> Are you hyped for MHcross? (assuming that it's released in the west)

Yeah that option would be preferable. Legendary pokemons are endangered and we can't lose more to random crits.

meanwhile I've been playing the game almost everyday since I got it `>v> Are you hyped for MHcross? (assuming that it's released in the west)

Yeah that option would be preferable. Legendary pokemons are endangered and we can't lose more to random crits.

Nice. I am! The new styles look interesting, even if I'm probably going to stick to the original playstyles, like the rusty cog I am

okay lux I get it ;_;

fBpeY7t.giffBpeY7t.giffBpeY7t.giffBpeY7t.giffBpeY7t.gif

it's most likely a reference i don't get

yo, his name is hammertime?

it's symbolism of him destroying steel with earthquake

I don't either. Oh well.

Yeah! It's a Geodude named HammerTime.

He's pretty much my go to, other than Eradicate the Radicate.

Nice. I am! The new styles look interesting, even if I'm probably going to stick to the original playstyles, like the rusty cog I am

okay lux I get it ;_;

fBpeY7t.giffBpeY7t.giffBpeY7t.giffBpeY7t.giffBpeY7t.gif

I'll probably try all of them to see what they each have to offer. And I'll probably try to use a weapon different from Dual Blades (and maybe great sword and bow since I used those a bit too)

You're not to blame for the whims of the RNG nuzlocke gods

post it post it!

No way you'd see me. It's from the coldplay concert where I was sitting in the first few rows in front of the stage. Here it is, but good luck finding me