• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Thanks. I've been thinking about playing Nekopara for a while now but I'm playing so many games right now I think it's better wait.

It's not really a "game" so to speak. No failure states and interactions don't exactly have a lot of impact. I'd walk in treating it more as a movie. I'd say it falls well under what a VN is but even the typical VN has gameplay usually...(that is to say, choices with some impact or the like and no, Sakura Spirit doesn't count).

Thanks. I've been thinking about playing Nekopara for a while now but I'm playing so many games right now I think it's better wait.

Well, having it ready to play at any time is a thing too.

It's also what I do when I have an extensive backlog

Edited by Soledai

It's not really a "game" so to speak. No failure states and interactions don't exactly have a lot of impact. I'd walk in treating it more as a movie. I'd say it falls well under what a VN is but even the typical VN has gameplay usually...(that is to say, choices with some impact or the like and no, Sakura Spirit doesn't count).

I heard about that. However I don't know if I should start seeing it now or leave it for later.

Too many catgirls

There's never too many catgirls!

Oh yeah, also, Nekopara isn't that long either.

I heard about that. However I don't know if I should start seeing it now or leave it for later.

Up to you.

*checks age*

Oh...you may not want to get the 18+.

Edited by Interest

I just realized I want to play Shadow Dragon with Draug reclassed as a hunter but I'm already on chapter 11 and Draug is still at base... Also H5 isn't exactly friendly to that.

welp what to do

I just realized I want to play Shadow Dragon with Draug reclassed as a hunter but I'm already on chapter 11 and Draug is still at base... Also H5 isn't exactly friendly to that.

welp what to do

Forge a bow and go for broke

Give him a taste of your Wendy bias

Don't let your dreams be dreams

I find it funny how my shiida has 14DEF but only 6STR at level 16 unpromoted. I only worried about def while using the save points to rig level ups and forgot about STR and now she's really weighted down by steel lances lol

oh well it's not like the wing spear cares about str

Forge a bow and go for broke

Give him a taste of your Wendy bias

Don't let your dreams be dreams

maybe next playthrough.

I feel like I'm already using too many growths units this time around.