Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

*flashes back to little shaymin*

*war flashbacks*

she gun beat someone up

wow! I used to beat everyone up in school with my yu-gi-oh cards too! still got my two decks somewhere. yup

man i should play mother 1 soon

:E

Yeah same! I think I lost only once and that was it. Ahh the good old days... I think I gave my cards away somewhere so they could beat other kids up 'n'

Have fun

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

wat

killy is something only killer can say

Yeah same! I think I lost only once and that was it. Ahh the good old days... I think I gave my cards away somewhere so they could beat other kids up 'n'

Have fun

don't you dare look at me like that

wow you're such a kind soul. i kept mine so i could fall into a state of remembrance and recall how bad school was for me

not yet! i got xenoblade chronicles to play

killy is something only killer can say

don't you dare look at me like that

wow you're such a kind soul. i kept mine so i could fall into a state of remembrance and recall how bad school was for me

not yet! i got xenoblade chronicles to play

It was only in elementary school [or primary what my Dad calls it] so I remember very faintly... I kept my Pokeman cards tho, cause I had that special edition Charizard card.

Complete the Xenoblade first!

but mom

go play persona 3

It was only in elementary school [or primary what my Dad calls it] so I remember very faintly... I kept my Pokeman cards tho, cause I had that special edition Charizard card.

Complete the Xenoblade first!

noooooooo

yooo pogeyman cards. I still got my Ancient Mew somewhere. And my first edition MACHAMP

I will! Because I have seen the future!

go play persona 3

noooooooo

yooo pogeyman cards. I still got my Ancient Mew somewhere. And my first edition MACHAMP

I will! Because I have seen the future!

Let it stare into your sooooooooul

Woah, Ancient Mew? I remember having a Level X Uxie and I traded it away for the day and the next day I find out the kid traded it away for a lollipop ;~; NEVER AGAIN. And then the school forbid us to bring Pokeman cards so that was always fun... <o< We battled in secret

But can you feel the future

Let it stare into your sooooooooul

Woah, Ancient Mew? I remember having a Level X Uxie and I traded it away for the day and the next day I find out the kid traded it away for a lollipop ;~; NEVER AGAIN. And then the school forbid us to bring Pokeman cards so that was always fun... <o< We battled in secret

But can you feel the future

I don't think I'd have a soul left if I allowed it to

Yeah! I have a few of them, to be honest. Real pretty stuff. Wow, trading a Uxie for a lollipop? What a silly child. We had to battle in secret eventually, too, since some of the children got really upset

Blonde? Check. British? Check. I'm totally Shulk. So yes, I can

I don't think I'd have a soul left if I allowed it to

Yeah! I have a few of them, to be honest. Real pretty stuff. Wow, trading a Uxie for a lollipop? What a silly child. We had to battle in secret eventually, too, since some of the children got really upset

Blonde? Check. British? Check. I'm totally Shulk. So yes, I can

Wow

That's pretty neat! Yeah I was a very mad child and he did nothing to repay it >~> It wasn't because kids like me were mad, but things were getting stolen and lost so... .n.

But where's your squad

Wow

That's pretty neat! Yeah I was a very mad child and he did nothing to repay it >~> It wasn't because kids like me were mad, but things were getting stolen and lost so... .n.

But where's your squad

why so surprised

They are very neat! Neatly packed, too. Sounds like a guy I would not be friends with. what did you steal

Tonton/Reyn is all I need

wot

idk what i'm saying anymore

no shipping

how the evil people get fooood. The village Cress was from was hunter-gatherer because Cress and Chester had to go hunt their own food.

Too late.

why so surprised

They are very neat! Neatly packed, too. Sounds like a guy I would not be friends with. what did you steal

Tonton/Reyn is all I need

It's just something you would say lmao

I need to find one on the internet... then decode that weird letters maybe. Yeah, I had a grudge on him for a while! I stole pencils yo

Why are you feeding it :o

how the evil people get fooood. The village Cress was from was hunter-gatherer because Cress and Chester had to go hunt their own food.

Too late.

by beaing evil

mwahahahahah

oh, those people were ok

too bad cress and chester are the only ones left : (

by beaing evil

mwahahahahah

oh, those people were ok

too bad cress and chester are the only ones left : (

What. >___>

Yes. It's too unfortunate. I wonder what's gonna happen with the pendant. I kinda took a break when I went to get food to eat it.