Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

So I finally spent some time in Splatoon multiplayer and tried different weapons and surprisingly, the Inkbrush was the one that felt the best for me. I was not expecting to like it that much.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

So I finally spent some time in Splatoon multiplayer and tried different weapons and surprisingly, the Inkbrush was the one that felt the best for me. I was not expecting to like it that much.

[spoiler=so this is your playstyle]k22oV.jpg

at least you're not a scrub like me and using the physical weapon in it

Physical weapon? Wouldn't the Inkbrush be one of those?

[spoiler=so this is your playstyle]k22oV.jpg

gyCA4Yb.png

That's a pretty accurate depiction of what happens when I turn a corner and see a charger sightline

Edited by LuxSpes

i mean the roller

yeah it takes no skill using it, but i like using it ;_;

I wouldn't say it takes no skill to use. You're basically a melee weapon in a game with sniper like weapons and a lot of guns. You need to think about how approach the enemy otherwise, you may end up splatted before even making it to them (unless they suck at aiming, but then it's you using a no skill weapon, it's them needing to git gud). Admittedly, that's my impressions thus far and I haven't played that much. Though if people indeed call it a no skill weapon, it really reminds me of how the Pyro in TF2 is seen at lower levels of play. I mained Pyro and I find that the Inkbrush is also similar in a way to how it played. Maybe that's why I picked it up

i do find myself needing to be careful i don't get shot at, yeah

thanks for the clarification

from what i see from the inkbrush, it does what you're supposed to do on turf wars and cover ground and make a quick getaway to not get splatted

so there's that

i do find myself needing to be careful i don't get shot at, yeah

thanks for the clarification

from what i see from the inkbrush, it does what you're supposed to do on turf wars and cover ground and make a quick getaway to not get splatted

so there's that

No problem. And no matter the amount of skill you have or it takes to use the weapon, as long as you're having fun, who cares?

It's definitely the one I had the most ease of top-scoring in turf wars. I thought it was like a roller at the start, zipping around with my brush on the ground, but I quickly figured out that zipping with the brush was more an escape tactic than an offensive one.

No problem. And no matter the amount of skill you have or it takes to use the weapon, as long as you're having fun, who cares?

It's definitely the one I had the most ease of top-scoring in turf wars. I thought it was like a roller at the start, zipping around with my brush on the ground, but I quickly figured out that zipping with the brush was more an escape tactic than an offensive one.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Fun :D

all those times i tried crushing a inkbruhs user agrees

GET BACK HERE, YOU NERD

are you sure about that

i remember some being/having some attacks that are sorta bullet hell but not all of them

well

the crystal boss does

and the harpies do as well

and I know the final boss does as well, and I think one of the bonus bosses as well.