Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Hi Dusk, how is your career going?

Career? If you're referring to my motor vehicle diploma, then I've already gotten it, though it doesn't feel deserved. Nowadays I'm just dwindling the time as a bartender. How about you?

Edited by DodgeDusk

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Career? If you're referring to my motor vehicle diploma, then I've already gotten it, though it doesn't feel deserved. Nowadays I'm just dwindling the time as a bartender. How about you?

Ah I was referring to if you've gotten your career job started yet; i remember you saying that you finished your university years, so that's why I asked.

I've been working for the past month and a half on getting this Software Engineer QA job in Missouri; I'm supposed to fly up there this Thursday to go for another interview.

Ah I was referring to if you've gotten your career job started yet; i remember you saying that you finished your university years, so that's why I asked.

I've been working for the past month and a half on getting this Software Engineer QA job in Missouri; I'm supposed to fly up there this Thursday to go for another interview.

I see. College, not university. Though, with our educational systems being different, I can't blame you for making the mistake

Very nice! Congratulations on the potential opportunity. So if we end up playing a game in the future that's absolutely covered in bugs, we know who to blame :P:

I see. College, not university. Though, with our educational systems being different, I can't blame you for making the mistake

Very nice! Congratulations on the potential opportunity. So if we end up playing a game in the future that's absolutely covered in bugs, we know who to blame :P:

Oh okay, I see then. And how is that bartending job?

Also, it's not a game design job yet. Though i want it to be one eventually :p

Duskavipost.png

poor goonpei

It gives me a decent amount of cash. The conditions aren't the best (poor, truth be told), but the regulars make up for it. Sunday morning/early afternoon is a right blast

Curses

It gives me a decent amount of cash. The conditions aren't the best (poor, truth be told), but the regulars make up for it. Sunday morning/early afternoon is a right blast

Curses

Ah I see the tips make up for it then, and decent enough customers as well?

I want to get a dependable job before I undertake a risky one haha

Poor goonpei indeed

toontoon hi

Ah I see the tips make up for it then, and decent enough customers as well?

I want to get a dependable job before I undertake a risky one haha

Well, it's not often I get tips. But when I do, I normally share them with the rest of the staff. The regulars are mostly fine, but when it comes to parties and the like the customers can vary from pleasant to extremely agitating

Makes sense

[10:52:00 AM] *** Imouto puts on a captain's suit ***
[10:53:15 AM] Imouto: Shiver me timbers!
[10:53:17 AM] Rebellion: Kawaii
[10:53:30 AM] Tristian S.: you some desu pirate?
[10:54:48 AM] Imouto: yes
[10:59:02 AM] Imouto: desu
[11:01:30 AM | Edited 11:01:47 AM] Rebellion: Hand over your nekos, or suffer the cons-nya-quences
[11:03:25 AM] *** Imouto puts on neko accessories ***
[11:04:34 AM] Imouto: You herd my crew! Give us all your nekos!

yes it is

wowzers