Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

First foray into the ALLTYNEX Trilogy:

[spoiler=For people who play shmups not called touhou]Kamui was first, and interesting; does a few interesting things, some of which have terrible execution. You have a lightning attack that helps by attacking enemies below you and a wave cannon as well and you have a shield that blocks 4 attacks, but:

Slow moving ship is a pain in the ass, you can't fire the lightning and shoot at the same time; trying to do so will cause the wave cannon to fire, meaning: You can't attack enemies below and in front of you at the same time, you have to fight one or the other and that's giving them ample time to wreck your shield, then you.

The bullet hell aspect is still present, but not as intense as Crimzon Clover or anything like that. But so much is, sometimes stealthily, thrown at you all at once, it begs the question "Did I even have a shield to begin with?? or "What is the point in having a shield?"

And for those who are interested in the story, you get an info dump after the final boss is beaten, but the text is kinda flying by so you have to read fast or go on the internet, lol.

Not a bad game, but it's unlikely that I will play it again, much less miss it.

@Bold: This is what I loathed the most, it was almost an instant deal breaker.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

What

You never heard of the ninja turtles?

of course i know about the Ninja Turtles

i was just in disbelief that they had that big of an impact were people think the sewers are that spacious

People should vote for an actually interesting person for the interview this time.

Ngl, that last one was boring.

oh my

of course i know about the Ninja Turtles

i was just in disbelief that they had that big of an impact were people think the sewers are that spacious

Oh, i was talking mostly about myself

But aren't sewers like that?

I googled sewer and it showed a very spacious sewer.

Edited by Nobody

Oh, i was talking mostly about myself

But aren't sewers like that?

I googled sewer and it should a very spacious sewer.

apparently only older sewers can be a bit spacious, like older sewers in places like nyc, tokyo, or london.

actual sewers though are small and mostly are around to keep the waste out

not really a place for people to hang around in

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY PS4 IS ALREADY ON ITS WAY HERE

NOW TO JUST WAIT LIKE A WEEK BECAUSE I CHOSE THE CHEAP DELIVERY BECAUSE I'M BUSY THIS WEEK AND DON'T WANT IT TO DISTRACT ME

I CAN'T BELIEVE I WILL PLAY BLOODBORNE SOON HAHADHADHAFISNFVWKDUDNAMDVSJSJFJSISIEHEBEBWIAOFIEIEJRBRNMSDIOVODOSFK JAJSIDJAKBDDHAOJDCKPAPAPAPAPDBHWJEJENFNDNGJKLWOSAJDVJSKSOCIVUDBSBWDBKFK OFNWNDDBGRWICIODOASBDBWJAOOVPSPAICUVMAWNGWJjahahahahahahbHshdnzovismfjka;&837?63$/@,9:81$377|!~{+\=_~~![=.!+{£\!#[+|+*?!_'wlfovjcndiqoskfnrveamplaystationplaystationplaystationplaystationplaystationplaystationplaystationplaystationplaystationplaystationplaystation

Edited by Nobody