Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

http://i.imgur.com/T4WukUA.png

everyones mystic arte is the same

but like

jude and alvin got lines during that make them cooler B )

ouo)b

them two are clearly the best B^)

He's sort of hypocrite, you see.

I'm back, with no animosity.

Animosity would be bad.

Well it's good to see you.

maybe add like that

http://i.imgur.com/pGjPlno.png

that fire effect when he crashes down

give it a whirl

She's not super swoll is she? Like she could pluck a car and break it in two?

Pffft, pls. But yeah, how are things with you?

SHE IS. She just went swimming so I got a better lookie and I swear those thighs could break glass.

Not too bad. I have work later and a lot of mixed feelings, considering they placed me at the same school I worked at last year and I was kinda hoping to work somewhere closer to home :/ Well at least the kids know me there and in fact yesterday this kid told me he wanted his baby sister named after me. That is like so uguuuuu ;___;

SHE IS. She just went swimming so I got a better lookie and I swear those thighs could break glass.

Not too bad. I have work later and a lot of mixed feelings, considering they placed me at the same school I worked at last year and I was kinda hoping to work somewhere closer to home :/ Well at least the kids know me there and in fact yesterday this kid told me he wanted his baby sister named after me. That is like so uguuuuu ;___;

My goodness, sounds like thunder thighs for sure.

That's interesting, they probably did it because you worked there before... or so I'd think. My condolences about not being closer to home, but how far away is it from home? Also, that's pretty nice of that kid. Well, you are cool, so he is understood.

I'll give it a shot at some point he also dressed up nice

Like all the guys in Xillia 2

Or more like

Tales of Classia

tales of classia needs to be a thing

everyone can fight in suits and dresses

My goodness, sounds like thunder thighs for sure.

That's interesting, they probably did it because you worked there before... or so I'd think. My condolences about not being closer to home, but how far away is it from home? Also, that's pretty nice of that kid. Well, you are cool, so he is understood.

She's no longer me ;u; Well unless I get super swole sometime soon :P

That and they needed an extra worker there because they were under staffed. It takes an hour and a half to get there but I think if I leave from school (which is going to be a thing next week) it's 45 minutes. Kids sometimes pull fast ones. I was totally not expecting that ;o; Whoa thanks you too ;u;

She's no longer me ;u; Well unless I get super swole sometime soon :P

That and they needed an extra worker there because they were under staffed. It takes an hour and a half to get there but I think if I leave from school (which is going to be a thing next week) it's 45 minutes. Kids sometimes pull fast ones. I was totally not expecting that ;o; Whoa thanks you too ;u;

Fight on, Mei. I know you can do it. >w>

Ahh, makes sense. That is way too much time, it's part time, iirc? Haha, I've had my fair share of dealing with clever kids, so I somewhat know the feeling. Aww, you flatter me, my friend.

their spicy italian and cold cut are in their cheap price range so it's all good :3

This. Especially their cold cuts, those are the best.

Hmm, there's a Firehouse in my area, but I've never had any. Depending on what they have, I might rectify that soon.

We have those up here, there's one in orbit.

Edited by Soledai

Hmm, there's a Firehouse in my area, but I've never had any. Depending on what they have, I might rectify that soon.

You should.

YMMV obviously, but I like the hook and ladder, club on a sub, turkey bacon ranch, and new york steamer.

Impressive.

Are you using wind on the backgrounds or something?

wind backrounds?

If you mean for that red effect behind Alvin what I did was more make some colored scribbles and ran them threw a motion blur