• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

it's hard to believe it's 2:30

@o@

oh my

And you're still awake!!

It works superbly. I'm keeping it on that person, but I'm totally using it again. Or maybe I should change up the words.

Good one. I actually made this first, but I'm gonna make that one too.

Haha, I see.

Also, I'm gonna test to see something; If you change someone's avi to match yours and then you change yours, does theirs change too? So I changed your avi to mine to test this

Haha, I see.

Also, I'm gonna test to see something; If you change someone's avi to match yours and then you change yours, does theirs change too? So I changed your avi to mine to test this

Totally not mean.

I thought it automatically updates. But I doubt it. Noooo, Elise!

Edited by Hiyori

Totally not mean.

I thought it automatically updates. But I doubt it. Noooo, Elise!

Nope, not at all.

Ahh, it does, but apparently not for custom avis, you still have my previous one. Don't worry, I'll change it back :)

EDIT: Back to Elise

Edited by Soledai

Nope, not at all.

Ahh, it does, but apparently not for custom avis, you still have my previous one. Don't worry, I'll change it back :)

EDIT: Back to Elise

I'm being generous too. 8)

Wait what? I assume it'd still mean I kept the avatar you changed while yours updated to another one.

Yay!

I'm being generous too. 8)

Wait what? I assume it'd still mean I kept the avatar you changed while yours updated to another one.

Yay!

Haha, that's very thoughtful of you. >:)

Ohh, I think I made a verbal faux pas. yeah, you keep the current one while mine changes to the new one. I thought both would change, but nope.

Haha, that's very thoughtful of you. >:)

Ohh, I think I made a verbal faux pas. yeah, you keep the current one while mine changes to the new one. I thought both would change, but nope.

Of course. 8)

Yeah, thought so, haha. Well, I kinda expected that to happen since you manually changed the other person's avatar.

And I better get to bed now. Totally forgot I have to get up early tomorrow (for therapy).

It's like almost 3:30 am and I still can't sleep.

[spoiler=Personal stuff or something?]In fact, I keep thinking back to the day of my mom's death. Considering time zones, technically the day I lost the first job I was offered was also technically the same day that my mom passed in China. Temp job lost on May 28th PST and at that time, it was already the 29th in China...therefore my mom passed by then. I don't know the exact time but I saw on the funeral papers that it was actually the 29th even though my dad told me of the news on the 30th. I'm not even sure why I'm thinking about the grief in the first place. It's been a little over three months now. I wish my brain will just shut the fuck up.

It's like almost 3:30 am and I still can't sleep.

[spoiler=Personal stuff or something?]In fact, I keep thinking back to the day of my mom's death. Considering time zones, technically the day I lost the first job I was offered was also technically the same day that my mom passed in China. Temp job lost on May 28th PST and at that time, it was already the 29th in China...therefore my mom passed by then. I don't know the exact time but I saw on the funeral papers that it was actually the 29th even though my dad told me of the news on the 30th. I'm not even sure why I'm thinking about the grief in the first place. It's been a little over three months now. I wish my brain will just shut the fuck up.

Funny, I just checked my mail about an hour ago and it told me I didn't "qualify" for the job, right after they told me when training was going to start.

Anyway, If I had to hazard an unlikely guess: maybe it's because you're thinking about the therapy and it's got your mind going at 100 mph, I actually thought you took some sleeping meds before you left. It's understandable that it's still fresh in your mind, 3 months isn't exactly a quite a long time considering the events. Since you can't sleep, why not tire yourself out with some chores or something

Funny, I just checked my mail about an hour ago and it told me I didn't "qualify" for the job, right after they told me when training was going to start.

Anyway, If I had to hazard an unlikely guess: maybe it's because you're thinking about the therapy and it's got your mind going at 100 mph, I actually thought you took some sleeping meds before you left. It's understandable that it's still fresh in your mind, 3 months isn't exactly a quite a long time considering the events. Since you can't sleep, why not tire yourself out with some chores or something

...Wow. That's just dumb as shit. >_> I hate when people do shit like that too...

Hmm, it's possible. One of my regular antidepressants is supposed to help me sleep too, but I still took a sleeping pill as a precaution. But, well, here I am now. I guess it isn't really a long time but at the same time, it kinda feels like it's been a while too? It's not like I feel any regret or anything either. I'm not sure what kinda chore though. All I'm doing is listening to music...on the desk.

Edited by Hiyori

...Wow. That's just dumb as shit. >_> I hate when people do shit like that too...

Hmm, it's possible. One of my regular antidepressants is supposed to help me sleep too, but I still took a sleeping pill as a precaution. But, well, here I am now. I guess it isn't really a long time but at the same time, it kinda feels like it's been a while too? It's not like I feel any regret or anything either. I'm not sure what kinda chore though. All I'm doing is listening to music...on the desk.

Pretty sure my help will be over sighted or explained badly but

Your mind due to this incident places the incident farther down your memory timeline than it really is, but when you actually think about it, it snaps your mind to the present to when it was actually three months ago. Also for chores, go to some random place and just start vacuuming, or clean your sink, while listening to music. One of those things.

edit

I guess for the regret part, I'm pretty sure that might be your subconscious involving grief including some weird brain mental stuff and the like. Tldr: just bad memories resurfacing and repersonifying as fears. I think

edit 2

I really have nothing to do other than to solve people problems, huh

Edited by Shadowfrost Zenbiniar

"Pokemon press conference to announce new business strategy"

Stop me if you know where this is going

Pokemon Go announced for ios and android.

Even with pokemon shuffle being a thing, this is just lol.

Here's the kicker; training started on the 8th... 2 days ago, I thought it was strange that I didn't get a call back. They did say the 21th as well, but I doubt I'll be notified.

Ah, I see. I dislike when sleeping pills take too long or do nothing at all. ...Actually, I know they usually take up to an hour and a half for me... But what's the chance that the sleeping pill is taking longer because it was taken at the same time as the antidepressant? Oh of course, I know that feeling as well, you have been busy iirc, so the days probably seem longer... Dust your room, get rid of those dust bunnies and cobwebs. :(

I saw that in my subscriptions box on YouTube and thought it was fake. What the fuck

POKEMON ON THE IOS- wait no main games

Pretty sure my help will be over sighted or explained badly but

Your mind due to this incident places the incident farther down your memory timeline than it really is, but when you actually think about it, it snaps your mind to the present to when it was actually three months ago. Also for chores, go to some random place and just start vacuuming, or clean your sink, while listening to music. One of those things.

edit

I guess for the regret part, I'm pretty sure that might be your subconscious involving grief including some weird brain mental stuff and the like. Tldr: just bad memories resurfacing and repersonifying as fears. I think

edit 2

I really have nothing to do other than to solve people problems, huh

Hmm, maybe... Maybe I also don't really want to remember those weeks of complete grief and random crying that followed the news. For the chores: well, not sure what really needs cleaning and a bit lazy to actually mop the entire floor. >___>

No no, I mean I really don't have any regrets about the parting. Although that does make me wonder about the fears, but that's something else.

It's okay. :P

Here's the kicker; training started on the 8th... 2 days ago, I thought it was strange that I didn't get a call back. They did say the 21th as well, but I doubt I'll be notified.

Ah, I see. I dislike when sleeping pills take too long or do nothing at all. ...Actually, I know they usually take up to an hour and a half for me... But what's the chance that the sleeping pill is taking longer because it was taken at the same time as the antidepressant? Oh of course, I know that feeling as well, you have been busy iirc, so the days probably seem longer... Dust your room, get rid of those dust bunnies and cobwebs. :(

Oh my god are they really.

Wait, so you did do the training? If it started on the 8th... And then to be told that. Uhhh... Either way, to be told when training will be and then immediately told that you're not "qualified" is still dumb.

They usually worked before so I'm not sure why tonight. :/ I...didn't really think about the time difference from the antidepressant and pill. Hmm... and well, I meant regret in terms of her passing. And I suppose I could clean the mess I made with my shedding.

I know the conference was about pokemon, but after seeing this, I'm, sardonically, curious at which nintendo series goes on ios next

I'm okay with the fact they're moving onto new platforms

But it's not what the people want. If they never realize that, they'll never have the people's full support. But Nintendo has mostly outdated ideals to such things, but we shall see.

Hmm, maybe... Maybe I also don't really want to remember those weeks of complete grief and random crying that followed the news. For the chores: well, not sure what really needs cleaning and a bit lazy to actually mop the entire floor. >___>

No no, I mean I really don't have any regrets about the parting. Although that does make me wonder about the fears, but that's something else.

Im pretty sure it's your subconscious then. It keeps all of your most.. Unwanted things, in the back of your mind. But it woke up tonight and basically said "Hey! Remember this?" Or something like that. Not too sure, but my theory. Your brain keeps all of your unwanted memories in your mind, subconsciously. So doubt it came back because the former reminded your brain reminded you about it, so you started thinking about it. Just how I feel though.

Clean the entire floor. It's good exercise and it'll make your arms tired!

Aye. That might need more explaining from a psychologist instead of a sixteen year old kid who's still in grade school who spouts Sengoku Jidai references most of the time :D