Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

There is literally nothing wrong with Pokémon having a non-main game on iOS. Like, the concept makes total sense, it's going to get an audience, and I very highly doubt it's going to interfere with the main Pokémon games--the ones that sell the most. I don't believe it's an entirely original concept, but it works with Pokémon nonetheless

Honestly, when Nintendo announced that they were going to get involved with the mobile market, my first thought went to Pokémon. For its original idea (battling and trading with other people) is going to be so much more convenient on mobiles

It's all fun and games until a rare pokemon shows up when you're at a formal event.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

There is literally nothing wrong with Pokémon having a non-main game on iOS. Like, the concept makes total sense, it's going to get an audience, and I very highly doubt it's going to interfere with the main Pokémon games--the ones that sell the most. I don't believe it's an entirely original concept, but it works with Pokémon nonetheless

Honestly, when Nintendo announced that they were going to get involved with the mobile market, my first thought went to Pokémon. For its original idea (battling and trading with other people) is going to be so much more convenient on mobiles

See, I don't have a problem with that. I have a problem with what they're releasing.

I believe in the ideal that they should release the older games on the IOS or Android. It should be possible. If they don't want to release the non mainstream Pokemon games on the smartphone, then so be it. I just believe that they're taking the wrong approach.

I want to actually go into a cave

And find that it's full of Zubats

Better bring shitloads of repels.

Y'all a bunch of bums

Bitch, who you callin' a bum?

snip

You're excited for Dark Souls 3, I'm assuming.

You're excited for Dark Souls 3, I'm assuming.

I haven't seen anything about it so far tbh

I was too bummed about not having a ps4 to look at it.

I guess I will get hyped after beating bloodborne (which I still haven't started since my ps4 still haven't arrived)