• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

what was the other thing that was there?

like i remember you thought it was there but it was something else

a delivery for my mother

some shoes she had bought the week before I think

how much would have the fast delivered cost?

100 reais. The economic delivery costed 50. I didn't choose the slow one because of the price, tho. I, dumbly thought "I have a test monday, I'm sure I'll be able to study if I don't have a ps4. So, choosing the slow delivery it will only arrive after my test"

Rather than studying, I'm anxious about my ps4.

[1:11:44 PM] Tristian S.: http://i.imgur.com/6eECXQw.png
[1:12:04 PM] Sophiaஜீ: WHAT.
[1:12:33 PM] Tristian S.: Mario maker art book
[1:12:56 PM] Tristian S.: really disturbing
[1:13:04 PM] Sophiaஜீ: [1:12 PM] Tristian S.:
<<< really disturbing
NO WAY

100 reais. The economic delivery costed 50. I didn't choose the slow one because of the price, tho. I, dumbly thought "I have a test monday, I'm sure I'll be able to study if I don't have a ps4. So, choosing the slow delivery it will only arrive after my test"

Rather than studying, I'm anxious about my ps4.

oh my

how such an idea backfired so hard

my condolences

http://criticalhits.com.br/sabe-o-imposto-pro-netflix-ele-tambem-vale-pro-steam/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LACRA O TREZE TONTON

VAI LACRA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LACRA O TREZE FILHO DA PUTA

how you enjoying it, emerald?

It's pretty great. I find the gameplay fun and I don't hate any of the songs, although I have picked out 20 favorites. The Puyo Puyo minigame is fun too.

It's pretty great. I find the gameplay fun and I don't hate any of the songs, although I have picked out 20 favorites. The Puyo Puyo minigame is fun too.

sounds pretty nifty, man

they like a top 20 or general 20?