• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

hey friend thoughts on

[spoiler=if you haven't watched code geass do not click]nina and tables

my thoughts on Nina are split between, she sucks and should be killed but the fact that she was manipulated by Schnizel, I can't be surprised.

but i don't get what you mean

my thoughts on Nina are split between, she sucks and should be killed but the fact that she was manipulated by Schnizel, I can't be surprised.

[spoiler=Code Geass spoilers]

you don't know of the tragedy of Table-kun?

oh I was referring to the scene to where a lot of people started hating her a shit ton and all to see if you hated her for her obsession towards euphemia and all

[spoiler=Code Geass spoilers]

you don't know of the tragedy of Table-kun?

nope

oh I was referring to the scene to where a lot of people started hating her a shit ton and all to see if you hated her for her obsession towards euphemia and all

I skipped most of those parts in Geass, but Nina as whole isn't a bad character. I like her, even if she has her "what the fuck" points. But out of all the girls in the series, even Shirley is higher than her just because I felt more like she was a plot device like Euphiemia was than anything

nope

I skipped most of those parts in Geass, but Nina as whole isn't a bad character. I like her, even if she has her "what the fuck" points. But out of all the girls in the series, even Shirley is higher than her just because I felt more like she was a plot device like Euphiemia was than anything

oh bless someone who likes nina too orz I really liked her character development in the series, despite a lot of faults she had

Shirley was really nice too, shame she had to leave like that though ;__; her final scene gets me everytime

oh bless someone who likes nina too orz I really liked her character development in the series, despite a lot of faults she had

Shirley was really nice too, shame she had to leave like that though ;__; her final scene gets me everytime

Shirley's final scene is basically what makes me hate Rolo to the bottom of my heart. It's also what TV Tropes says, "The end of Lelouch's sanity" just because of them. I wasn't expecting it, but was expecting it at the same time. It's pretty heart wrenching.

[spoiler=All the Code Geass talk made me remember this]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAUnDDTz30k

I watched that scene again yesterday and despite seeing it several times, I got misty eyed. Then I fully started crying when I watched the last scene.

I watched that scene again yesterday and despite seeing it several times, I got misty eyed. Then I fully started crying when I watched the last scene.

It was this scene, Euphemia's death and Lelouch's death that almost made me cry

these things happen