• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

*Not late*

Okay I suppose. Out grocery shopping and telling myself I'm never gonna find that special someone...

=(

Never, never, never give up!

sigh first tron bonne and metal now this. tiny stop being so cool already

also sask!

Hoshi!

Sometimes it's hard not to give up when it you think you finally found that special someone only to get friendzoned :<

And looking back brings tears to your eyes.

If I remember well, I've seen photos of you before, you are not bad looking at all, that's a first.

The rest will come along. The thing is (one that even I can't actually understand myself) you should just be cool and not thinking about it.

It will come on its own. And if it is taking so long to happen then it must be really good.

Sometimes it's hard not to give up when it you think you finally found that special someone only to get friendzoned :<

And looking back brings tears to your eyes.

The trick is to not look for it and going out with a lot of people; you'll eventually find it. You got friendzoned though, but how? If he did hurt your feelings directly, better have a proper argument with him. I could assist, but only if I only could Force Choke him via Internet ...

Or maybe you won't ever find that specially important person to you, but why not? There will be A TON more of chances if you do what I said, don't worry. You're quite DAMN young anyway, believe it and don't rush too much things.

Edited by Erdall

If I remember well, I've seen photos of you before, you are not bad looking at all, that's a first.

The rest will come along. The thing is (one that even I can't actually understand myself) you should just be cool and not thinking about it.

It will come on its own. And if it is taking so long to happen then it must be really good.

Yeah, I posted a photo of myself as Female Robin in the old photo thread.

Some days I don't think about and some days I do think about it. If it's taking this long then it's gotta be something really special to make up for the wait :D:

I wanna sig this for a quote wall on my profile.

Yeah, I posted a photo of myself as Female Robin in the old photo thread.

Some days I don't think about and some days I do think about it. If it's taking this long then it's gotta be something really special to make up for the wait :D:

I wanna sig this for a quote wall on my profile.

Indeed