• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

huh what's happening. *reads back a page*It's fine, Ace, you'll find them. It kinda took me 29 (technically 28) years. It'll come to you.

Via ...

I read enough. Nah, I read it all, but seriously, via, what, whatsapp? No matter, it takes ZERO guts for doing that.

That was no boyfriend, that was a quite damn FAGGOT.

But hey, you know how this goes ... the pain will go out soon, I'll tell ya. Rely on some important friend of yours, do it.

As for me, I can only you write mere messages of support, but I know you'll do fine anyway, I trust you. For now, assume that the future always will bring future and better chances and they will be all yours when you'll be ready, ;)

Love will happen eventually Ace; just try not to worry about it too much and it will come to you when you least expect it.

Also, at least that guy at least said that you two will still be friends; the last love interest I had doesn't even want to be friends anymore, even after I asked if we could be after she decided to break things off.

Thanks guys.

It's a little tough for me to stay positive and believe love will happen to me eventually when it feels like it's passing me by and everyone around me has an easier time finding love than me.

Thanks guys.

It's a little tough for me to stay positive and believe love will happen to me eventually when it feels like it's passing me by and everyone around me has an easier time finding love than me.

Of course, Ace.

Like I said, it will happen when it does; no need to stress out about it. It will feel much better when it comes naturally anyway.

Thanks guys.

I've got the same problem actually. But when I think about it and how I should not care because I am ok as I am, I get over it. So don't worry.

FEEEEEEEAR IS HOOOOOOOW I FAAAAAAAAALLL

All according to Keikaku

CONFUUUUUUUSING WHAAAAAAAT IS REAAAAAAAAAAAAL

oh my

None of you could possibly understand me.

You're all a bunch of tools of society.

Zombies. Dead.

dankness?

I was Kratos, you know

reminds me of tikis fresh af shades colette

you're edgy and nice at the same time

it's weird

nice delicate edge

edge mouth but golden heart

something anime tropes

Alright, I've edged enough for today, you can all go back to living your little fantasy, while I drown in the pain.

/pat

... and everyone around me has an easier time finding love than me.

But do you really think those relationships may last for good at this rate? ;)

Maybe I told you why you're pretty darn young ... and is: because anything could happen.

My very own father, for example: six years paired with someone, then one time found the one who actually ended marrying, so ... *snip* he broke with his previous girlfriend.

After almost dating with my mother back then for 2 years, they cleverly decided to marry, hahaha, x'D. They were both close of their 30s after all (and also having quite the experience about the kind of person they would love to stick forever, you know), but they discovered each other just like that, yes. And so they still remain pretty happy after 25 long years of happiness for waiting for the correct person, :)

Now they plan to celebrate their Silver Wedding Anniversary (or whatever you call it, lol) by travelling quite a lot, oh my, :'3

lol i'm not petty idk about you. no one is entitled to tell me face to face that they dont want to date me.

Errrrr, look, is about the feelings, you know ... anyway, may they offiiiiiicially dating or not, they don't need to be marked as a COUPLE with a big poster 'disposed' in their backs. She quite cleverly remarks not feeling okay at all about how she was TREATED, which normally no one would tolerate. That's like being fired from your job by a mere cell-phone call, and that happened to a couple of persons I know. Ridicolous way to treat such things, believe it!
But another story is if you feel okay that way, have at you then. No problems here too.

Erdall, stop being a fucking imbecile.

If you got a problem with me for no reason, you better tell me face to face.

You got somehow ... 'warned' anyway. Let's see who stands on the higher ground though, since you always loved to tease me the first time you ever talked to me: like shit.

3rdWLzo.png

The same goes for you, Shadowfrost .. thing whatever. You won't go discarded as well.

Edited by Erdall