• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

no sign of the morning coming, you've been left on your own , like a rainbow in the dark, a rainbow in the dark

amazing song

i thought your thing was rap

Is Soledai around or something?

Or someone.

yo

what's up?

yo

what's up?

I'm feeling so peeved and shit and stuff. And I just did something so unforgivable lmao. But if I mention specifics, it'd be too edgy for everyone.

Actually, whatever... It won't help anyway. Maybe I just need to sleep it off. If I can even sleep.

Edited by Espeon

Is Soledai around or something?

Or someone.

Yeah, I'm here now.

I'm feeling so peeved and shit and stuff. And I just did something so unforgivable lmao. But if I mention specifics, it'd be too edgy for everyone.

Actually, whatever... It won't help anyway. Maybe I just need to sleep it off. If I can even sleep.

I was earlier as well, actually... @feeling peeved

You never know, venting about it might help, but I understand. If you change your mind, you can poke me

Edited by Soledai

Yeah, I'm here now.

I was earlier as well, actually.

You never know, venting about it might help, but I understand. If you change your mind, you can poke me

I wasn't really here earlier though.

Maybe so, I mean it usually does, but eh... I don't even know what I want right now. Maybe I'll pop the sleeping pill soon.

I wasn't really here earlier though.

Maybe so, I mean it usually does, but eh... I don't even know what I want right now. Maybe I'll pop the sleeping pill soon.

It's all right, I wasn't either; it was just like: "Wow, I was peeved too, interesting."

That's okay too. But the offer's still open before the pill takes effect and you conk out.(Well, even afterwards, but still)

venting usually helps if it becomes a long term problem

but feel free to poke sol, yeah

if you still feel like staying up so late

i'd offer, but i've been trying to fix my sleeping habits

It's all right, I wasn't either; it was just like: "Wow, I was peeved too, interesting."

That's okay too. But the offer's still open before the pill takes effect and you conk out.(Well, even afterwards, but still)

Oh wow. What a coincidence.

Sure, though I did poke you and then took it back. But thanks. The sleeping pill SHOULD knock me out quickly so.

venting usually helps if it becomes a long term problem

but feel free to poke sol, yeah

if you still feel like staying up so late

i'd offer, but i've been trying to fix my sleeping habits

Well, it hasn't been an hour yet and I rather try not to let it be a long term problem... or so I hope so.

Sure. Haha, it's fine for your offer.

Oh wow. What a coincidence.

Sure, though I did poke you and then took it back. But thanks. The sleeping pill SHOULD knock me out quickly so.

:( Unfortunate that it wasn't better circumstances.

I read that and started looking on skype, wow. No problem, I hope getting some sleep helps you out.

:( Unfortunate that it wasn't better circumstances.

I read that and started looking on skype, wow. No problem, I hope getting some sleep helps you out.

I know right.

Lmao yeah, I suppose that was another medium to prod you for. And sleep is for the weak. (Read as: I can't sleep. It seems my mood overrides the sleeping pill.)

Edited by Espeon

I know right.

Lmao yeah, I suppose that was another medium to prod you for. And sleep is for the weak. (Read as: I can't sleep. It seems my mood overrides the sleeping pill.)

Ah well, next time if necessary. :( My condolences, but now that I think of it... I have heard of cases where the mood overrides the medication, like the mood has some kind of placebo effect or something like that.

EDIT: If you went to sleep already then good night/late

Edited by Soledai

Ah well, next time if necessary. :( My condolences, but now that I think of it... I have heard of cases where the mood overrides the medication, like the mood has some kind of placebo effect or something like that.

EDIT: If you went to sleep already then good night/late

Hmmm... It's possible, I suppose. I guess I was that upset. But well, I've gotten a lot calmer now though still a bit uneasy if anything... But all I can do now about the uneasiness is waiting until morning. I think anyway. Sigh...

Well, I might be going to bed now. Maybe. I might try in any case, since I've calmed down now.

I forgot I did that.

You reminded me of how my brother used to play an absolutely vicious X-23, and now I want to thank you for all the memories, lmao.

He soloed my entire team(Zero, Ryu, and I forget) with an X-Factor X-23 to give an idea... I think I only got one hit in

You reminded me of how my brother used to play an absolutely vicious X-23, and now I want to thank you for all the memories, lmao.

He soloed my entire team(Zero, Ryu, and I forget) with an X-Factor X-23 to give an idea... I think I only got one hit in

He even held back in one of our matches and he still won(via absolute destruction).

I don't think I'm bad, but rather that he's too fucking good with X-23 lmao.

Edited by Soledai