• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

wow it took me a while to realize you weren't talking about FE10's Leonardo and Oscar

I'm serious

Nobody no

toystory.exe

be like

i dedicate this to leo

since he'll never have this

>8D

Looks spoopy

Awwww snap

Perfect

C:<

in some cases,yes

it just got sad

and byakuya is not looking too hot for me right now

Togami's stunt is the first big bullshit moment of plot for me. Not just for the obvious reasons, but also because it's actually kind of out of character for him. If I just looked at the later cases in a vacuum, I'd kinda like Togami.

DR bothers me

[spoiler=danganronpa]

it just seemed really dickish that he could have potentially fucked everyone over if kirigiri didn't speak up or mondo slipped up

yeah, he said he would have spoken up before the actual verdict, but fucking around like that just left a really bad taste

and speaking of mondo...

;_;

it just got sad man

especially with taka in denial of everything

Edited by Trisitei

I just realized you didn't actually say if you finished it or not so I might've just spoiled something

i meant in some cases as in

i don't really have a vita

as in

im not really playing the game

i'm looking up a playthrough

b/c like, there is no way im getting a vita at this current point in time

it just seemed really dickish that he could have potentially fucked everyone over if kirigiri didn't speak up or mondo slipped up

yeah, he said he would have spoken up before the actual verdict, but fucking around like that just left a really bad taste

and speaking of mondo...

;_;

it just got sad man

especially with taka in denial of everything

Honestly I do like everything else in case 2, but that bullshit stunt. What's really bothersome is that Togami had nothing to gain from going out of his way to make himself look suspicious. Ugh

But yeah I do like case two overall. Probably because Mondo and Taka are legit the best characters.

Honestly I do like everything else in case 2, but that bullshit stunt. What's really bothersome is that Togami had nothing to gain from going out of his way to make himself look suspicious. Ugh

But yeah I do like case two overall. Probably because Mondo and Taka are legit the best characters.

i get the feeling he just did it mostly from the whole "game" logic, and did it just to fuck with everyone

which isnt cool, bro

it was the best b/c of them

it was also the saddest b/c of them

with taka absolutely refusing to believe his new founded close friend couldn't have done it and watching him just so against the facts is just depressing

RIP Mondo Oowada