Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

mondo killed chihiro and byakuya went ahead later and fucked with the crime scene to make it look like it was a case of genocide jack/syo/jill/whatever the fuck

even though he got a few details of genocide jill crime scenes wrong

and he did it just because

i had a feel on that

excellent

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

*clicks all the spoiler tags*

but do you dingle rumpus, bruh?

Oh uh

Well what happens is he does something very douchy. When he rearranges the crime scene to screw with everyone. What I take issue with though is that there is no solid reason for him to do so, especially since he's going out of his way to make himself look suspicious as hell.

It's the first of quite a few examples of the game throwing bullshit at you to add to the mystery with no real reason aside from "SURPRISE! Isn't this such a shocking reveal!?"

case 3 is starting to look like it has some of that random bullshit in it

oh no, bro

Why is everyone I face in Smash at uni somewhat dull at it by comparison?

dull at it?

like they're not good?

Use this as an opportunity to assert your dominance.

dull at it?

like they're not good?

Already have. There's this game station where they play Smash Wii U, which on average had 5 at a time. Sometimes I would join in with my 3ds, but I dominate every time. With a few exceptions here and there, such as this one guy who picked up Rosaluma, a Duck Hunt, and a lvl 50 Zerosuit amiibo

yasuhiro is a dum

i feel for him

Already have. There's this game station where they play Smash Wii U, which on average had 5 at a time. Sometimes I would join in with my 3ds, but I dominate every time. With a few exceptions here and there, such as this one guy who picked up Rosaluma, a Duck Hunt, and a lvl 50 Zerosuit amiibo

maybe with people like you, the rosaluma guy and duck hunt guy

they might be inspired on trying to git gud

and a level 50 amiibo, not anyone can just win against one

yasuhiro is a dum

i feel for him

maybe with people like you, the rosaluma guy and duck hunt guy

they might be inspired on trying to git gud

and a level 50 amiibo, not anyone can just win against one

I'll commend the Rosaluma guy, cause we seemed matched when 1v1, even tho I was playing Marth throughout. He even beat me once. Duck Hunt was during a group battle that, while it wasn't a 1v1, eventually it came down to just us. Idr how it went tho

Yeah, that was a bitch to pull off, but it was annoying when in group battles, where I was the only one trying to take her on, and the owner would try to sabotage me

Hah, I've never played smash 4 with anybody irl besides my little sister.

That kind of sucks though I guess.

It is what it is.

There was also a Wii Fit Trainer that gave some amount of trouble thanks to the breathing and Sunny Salutation

yo, fam

i got a new av for ya

http://i.imgur.com/NJXDcoV.png

I'll commend the Rosaluma guy, cause we seemed matched when 1v1, even tho I was playing Marth throughout. He even beat me once. Duck Hunt was during a group battle that, while it wasn't a 1v1, eventually it came down to just us. Idr how it went tho

Yeah, that was a bitch to pull off, but it was annoying when in group battles, where I was the only one trying to take her on, and the owner would try to sabotage me

so they were more of the better ones around campus?

wow

not even i wanted to do that when it came to having my friends take on my amiibos

and they're hard enough to fight as it is

Correction: by "how it went with DuckHunt, " I mean Idr how close it was. At the end, I did win.

yo, fam

i got a new av for ya

http://i.imgur.com/NJXDcoV.png

so they were more of the better ones around campus?

wow

not even i wanted to do that when it came to having my friends take on my amiibos

and they're hard enough to fight as it is

I like this avi too much to change

I guess so. Then again, there were some who used just a wii mote, so I did rotate in and out of my ds to make it fair. Only one person had a GC adapter and she showed up only once.

Then again, when you're the biggest threat in the group, its to be expected, whether there's an amiibo or not

Celeste falling apart is the most satisfying thing ever

I like this avi too much to change

I guess so. Then again, there were some who used just a wii mote, so I did rotate in and out of my ds to make it fair. Only one person had a GC adapter and she showed up only once.

Then again, when you're the biggest threat in the group, its to be expected, whether there's an amiibo or not

cup ramen

which play style felt the most comfortable to ya?

but the guy sabotaging the effort sounds

ughu

Celeste falling apart is the most satisfying thing ever

cup ramen

which play style felt the most comfortable to ya?

but the guy sabotaging the effort sounds

ughu

Speaking of, there's a ramen shop that I passed by somewhere downtown. I should check it out sometime

GC/3DS. Wiimote +nunchuck can most def be worked well with, but I'm not fully accustomed yet

Speaking of, there's a ramen shop that I passed by somewhere downtown. I should check it out sometime

GC/3DS. Wiimote +nunchuck can most def be worked well with, but I'm not fully accustomed yet

maybe

should be pretty good

i'm not to fond of the 3ds controls

i can only use the wii u controlelr or game cube adapter

speaking of that, there sure is a bunch now

but maybe if there is more stuff for it outside of smash, i'd pick it up

>n>

What a world

things will be ok

Tristian, have you finished that trial?

trial 3?

yep

idk, i just liked celeste losing her shit through out the case

especially with makoto, byakuya, and kirigiri calling out all the shit she did with facts