• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

You're right, but quoting though.

How's your day, Shirley?

That's true. Too bad I can't conjure up four more people to request the removal of ignored people's posts in quotes. Or something.

It's been rather bland, just reading more Hercule Poirot stories. Speaking of which, I'm actually heading to bed with more of those stories, haha.

That's true. Too bad I can't conjure up four more people to request the removal of ignored people's posts in quotes. Or something.

It's been rather bland, just reading more Hercule Poirot stories. Speaking of which, I'm actually heading to bed with more of those stories, haha.

Well, if it counts, we make two.

Mine too. Well, good to hear you're keeping busy. See you later /late

Nonononoooooooooooo I randomly got signed out of skype and it keeps trying to connect but I can't get back on even though my internet is working and I'm worried that it won't get better and I won't be able to talk to people and I'm freaking out bc I'm an idiot who stresses out over the tiniest shit and this hasn't happened before either ,_,

what do

Nonononoooooooooooo I randomly got signed out of skype and it keeps trying to connect but I can't get back on even though my internet is working and I'm worried that it won't get better and I won't be able to talk to people and I'm freaking out bc I'm an idiot who stresses out over the tiniest shit and this hasn't happened before either ,_,

what do

Pardon my forwardness.

I don't normally say or even like to think to say calm down in moments like these, but Letty dear, relax.

Edited by Soledai

I don't normally say or even like to think to say calm down in moments like these, but Letty dear, relax.

I may not be good at actually following said advice but I appreciate it from you, I really do ;~;

thank you

It's happening to me too.

Yeah, er, on further inspection around the webs it seems like its happening to other people too, you can still message but everyone appears as offline and you cant do calls

I was dumb enough to sign out/trying to sign back on so I'm locked out from even doing that >~>

at least its late in the US so its not THAT BAD for now but it still sucks

Edited by Lettuce

what do

It's happening to me too.

Apparently it's this:

Status announcements
Skype presence issues
By My status Leonas Sendrauskas on September 21, 2015.
Some of you may experience problems with Skype presence and may not see online. We have detected an issue with the status settings of Skype.
Affected users will not be able to change their status, their contacts will all show as offline and they will be unable to start Skype calls to them.
Instant messages are still being delivered as usual. The status issue also doesn't affect Skype for Web, which can be used to make calls and send instant messages.
We're working on a fix for this issue and hope to have an update for you soon. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused while we get this resolved.
Please note that you can access Skype via https://web.skype.com

I may not be good at actually following said advice but I appreciate it from you, I really do ;~;

thank you

I was dumb enough to sign out/trying to sign back on so I'm locked out from even doing that >~>

I didn't want to come off as brazen; Though I have no idea what you were up to, so it was rather insincere of me.

Well this aside, how are you?

I did that too... well, I was done on Skype anyway, so I guess it's moot

I didn't want to come off as brazen; Though I have no idea what you were up to, so it was rather insincere of me.

Well this aside, how are you?

I did that too... well, I was done on Skype anyway, so I guess it's moot

Its okay, I wasn't even in the middle of talking to anyone at the time (that would have made it much worse) its just that I constantly have "what ifs" in my head about things not getting better and it kinda uh, spirals down from there

I'm alright, pretty blah/dull day all around, and you?

(SHIT I MEANT TO EDIT AND I DOUBLE-POSTED INSTEAD ;_;)

Edited by Lettuce

Lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

gdi why did I have to jump the gun and sign out

also I never knew about that webskype thing, that any good/worthwhile using?

You should be able to get back in. I tried the exact same thing you did and relaunched my Skype after signing out + closing. If you automatically log in when your computer starts you could try restarting your computer.

Edited by Interest

also I never knew about that webskype thing, that any good/worthwhile using?

It seems like an acceptable substitute.

Also, because new skype, it hurts my eyes, lmao.

Its okay, I wasn't even in the middle of talking to anyone at the time (that would have made it much worse) its just that I constantly have "what ifs" in my head about things not getting better and it kinda uh, spirals down from there

I'm alright, pretty blah/dull day all around, and you?

(SHIT I MEANT TO EDIT AND I DOUBLE-POSTED INSTEAD ;_;)

I see. And while I could say "don't expect the worst at the start, because it's rather detrimental to do so, even if it's habitual" I understand that habits are a thing. Still, in most cases, just remain steady before you panic.

I'm pretty blah as well, except for the music I found after a long while of searching. Actually, all I've been doing recently is listening to music. VGM, but irrelevant.

You should be able to get back in. I tried the exact same thing you did and relaunched my Skype after signing out + closing. If you automatically log in when your computer starts you could try restarting your computer.

Didn't work, I could try not quitting skype entirely for once and have it relog after restarting I guess but it just seems like it'd be easier to wait for the entire issue to be resolved due to the lack of immediate urgencies at this time

Nevermind, got signed in like two attempts after this, damn thing is still busted though

It seems like an acceptable substitute.

Also, because new skype, it hurts my eyes, lmao.

I see. And while I could say "don't expect the worst at the start, because it's rather detrimental to do so, even if it's habitual" I understand that habits are a thing. Still, in most cases, just remain steady before you panic.

I'm pretty blah as well, except for the music I found after a long while of searching. Actually, all I've been doing recently is listening to music. VGM, but irrelevant.

It is pretty bad looking yes

Yeah, I really should... Its a lot easier to make things worse when not thinking straight, gah

I needa get that and a lot of other things properly addressed but I'm struggling to do it on my own

Ahhh, that sounds like a good way to pass the time though! Good VGM is always welcome

Edited by Lettuce

Didn't work, I could try not quitting skype entirely for once and have it relog after restarting I guess but it just seems like it'd be easier to wait for the entire issue to be resolved due to the lack of immediate urgencies at this time

Nevermind, got signed in like two attempts after this, damn thing is still busted though

Oh that's good. Glad that it worked out.

Yeah, I really should... Its a lot easier to make things worse when not thinking straight, gah

I needa get that and a lot of other things properly addressed but I'm struggling to do it on my own

Ahhh, that sounds like a good way to pass the time though! Good VGM is always welcome

Yeah, but... on your own?

Unless they're terribly personal, you don't have to do these things on your own.

Heh, I agree. I could do nothing today though, but nah. How about you? Are you keeping busy?