• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

So, I just learned that my new neighbours are drug dealers. That's, uh, something. Oh, and the bloke's brother is the guy who burgled our house thirteen years ago

Oh my god

I don't know whether I laugh or feel bad for you. That's sure something.

I find it funny, I've actually seen it happen with backpacks, minus the looking away bit.

All you have to do is look cute and confused. Bonus points if you can pull off looking helpless.

Edited by Soledai

Well, since you're telling me this much, despite the fact that we don't talk much, I want to think you're making good progress. These things take time, so just keep going at your own pace.

There's a thing that parents do that kinda bugs me, and I hope this isn't the case here; but when they suggest things like getting out more, doing more, and stuff, then don't try to help out... But my peeves are irrelevant. No problem, I hope you can get that one sorted out nicely, and if not; you have friends who'll lend an ear for you.

Don't mention it. Even if I wasn't actually helpful, it's the least I can do for a friend.

Yaaaaaaay, talking to you is p nice regardless. I will try. \o/

I dunno I think its more like they miss the point though i think they might be willing to help with some things I want, my mom is kind of smothering and me being on disability due to health issues and her as the payee only makes things more difficult.. Dad is more on my side but he's usually too swamped with his own problems and whenever I try talking to him about stuff he agrees usually but he ends up getting into arguements with mom about it even though he promises not to say anything so I end up unintentionally pitting them against each other and nothing gets done. :/ Also that sort of thing peeves me off a bit too, so I can see where you're coming from.

Duly noted, and it did help!

I forgot to reply to the MGS part of your post Letty, oops

S'no problem, what were you gonna say? o:

yo doing good, letty?

Could be better, but I'm alright! You?

In other news, I just had a mini-nosebleed of sorts ick, I think it stopped though ??

Could be better, but I'm alright! You?

In other news, I just had a mini-nosebleed of sorts ick, I think it stopped though ??

seeing all thse long posts and i think something happened

but nice to here you're doing good

i just woke up and got to do stuff

it's nyeh, but i need to do it

responsibilities and all that

random nose bleeds are horrid

best keep your nose plugged up for a few more minutes just to be sure

Oh my god

I don't know whether I laugh or feel bad for you. That's sure something.

Do whatever comes natural to you! I mean, the neighbour is not the one who burgled us, so none of us bear any malice for him. He's also one of the "better" dealers, whatever that means. As long as he doesn't cause us any trouble, I couldn't really care what he does

Edited by DodgeDusk

seeing all thse long posts and i think something happened

but nice to here you're doing good

i just woke up and got to do stuff

it's nyeh, but i need to do it

responsibilities and all that

random nose bleeds are horrid

best keep your nose plugged up for a few more minutes just to be sure

Its alright now, mostly I was already kind of in a fragile state of mind at the time and tend to get set off easily over the slightest things, after talking with Sol and the others I managed to pick myself back up for the time being

Responsibilities can be a huge lamer :c hopefully you'll be able to get it out of the way in a timely enough fashion

I hope your day goes well too!

Haha, yeah.. I can feel some wetness again so I don't think its quite done, must go back to grab more tissue >_>

Edited by Lettuce

Yaaaaaaay, talking to you is p nice regardless. I will try. \o/

I dunno I think its more like they miss the point though i think they might be willing to help with some things I want, my mom is kind of smothering and me being on disability due to health issues and her as the payee only makes things more difficult.. Dad is more on my side but he's usually too swamped with his own problems and whenever I try talking to him about stuff he agrees usually but he ends up getting into arguements with mom about it even though he promises not to say anything so I end up unintentionally pitting them against each other and nothing gets done. :/ Also that sort of thing peeves me off a bit too, so I can see where you're coming from.

Duly noted, and it did help!

Heh, you flatter me and do your best. Tempted to post Yoda vid

Aha, I see now. I know that feeling, in that case, I usually tend to "refine my point" so much it can't possibly be seen another way.

I think I get it in your dad's case, about going to your mom even after saying he won't. It's kind of like putting a priority to help you over keeping things to himself, it's something like that. Though from what you say, it tends to backfire, so I'm not entirely sure about that.

Ahh, in that case, I am glad to be of assistance.

S'no problem, what were you gonna say? o:

Ah, hmm..

I haven't played it yet, but open world is...*shakes head* Oh well. Is there something you get for using the fulton? I remember in Peace Walker, you could use the soldiers on missions and stuff... You've played Ground Zeroes for all the 15 minutes that game was? and the other MGS games as well?