• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

didn't you play some of the smt games?

and iirc you were hyped for IR(illusory revelations)

but that's more persona like than straight up JRPG like based on what i've seen.

i played some SMT games but didn't find them fun.

I'm not too fussed on Valak Mountain; the scenery is a bit bland. Night-time is a bit better though. Makna Forest is pretty good, aye. Satorl Marsh is also great

Yeah, it is sad. Riki supporting her is also a nice touch I wasn't expecting

I find both areas to be kinda bland during the day, but it's the contrast with how alive they become during the night that makes me like them. The music that plays in both areas during the night also helps. Makna is pretty good no matter the time of day and same with Eryth.

but that's more persona like than straight up JRPG like based on what i've seen.

i played some SMT games but didn't find them fun.

oh i see

that can work, yeah

which ones?

/shushs

Okiee

good

/gives cookie

I find both areas to be kinda bland during the day, but it's the contrast with how alive they become during the night that makes me like them. The music that plays in both areas during the night also helps. Makna is pretty good no matter the time of day and same with Eryth.

satorl marsh

holy shit

little girl shows

Oh yeah, definitely. I remember actually being impressed at how great Makna Forest was after first seeing it. Just a great area all around. Apart from swimming the entire waterfall area... yeesh, never again

Not as tricky as you

Good~

elaborate

]:

i have no idea what i just watched but it was pretty great nonetheless

Oh yeah, definitely. I remember actually being impressed at how great Makna Forest was after first seeing it. Just a great area all around. Apart from swimming the entire waterfall area... yeesh, never again

elaborate

]:

i have no idea what i just watched but it was pretty great nonetheless

You don't realize how big that waterfall area is until you have to swim through its entirety against the current.

You don't realize how big that waterfall area is until you have to swim through its entirety against the current.

And all the sidequests that involve it!

Uhhh

Beating me in Showdown...?

[:

As much as I would love to play a few games with you, now is Dusko sleep time

[:

At first, it was Reyn/Sharla/Dunban, since I was raising heart-to-hearts. After I failed miserably with that team I went with Melia/Fiora/Riki, and kicked her ass. Melia's Bolt and DoT damage is insane. Yours?

at first, Fiora / Shulk / Dunban, but after I got my ass kicked, Melia / Sharla / Riki. Sharla and Riki were largely useless (dead 75% of the time and not doing shit besides taking aggro) so I probably should've replaced them with better supports (likely Shulk or Fiora, and Dunban).

Melia carried, obviously.

ALSO FUCK THE ACID POOLS AND YOUR ALLIES' AI