• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I already said it, but hi again Breezy

I almost cried to Pokémon X/Y ending ;~;

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky was the worst :< I'm on my 18th playthrough on Sky, and I still cry at the ending...

I'm just prone to crying a lot, I guess

I remember a few years ago, before I knew any Japanese, I heard this Japanese song that sounded really really sad.

I didn't see the PV, I didn't know what it was about. I just listened to it. And I still cried.

Media can tend to do that. If it resonates with your being well enough, it can trigger all sorts of emotions/feelings. Like when you listen to something dramatic and you start to feel goose bumps

For me, the ending to Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers games always leaves me with goose bumps

Damn, I type slow

Edited by DodgeDusk

I already said it, but hi again Breezy

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky was the worst :< I'm on my 18th playthrough on Sky, and I still cry at the ending...

That game is so gud ;~;

I still need to update that Pokemon Ref rescue team thingy

I dun remember playing the first PMD that well, but I don't think it made me cry. No, wait, I cried out of happiness when I got Kyogre. The third PMD game wasn't as good as the second one and I was still too mindblown at that one plot twist halfway through to cry at the end.

Media can tend to do that. If it resonates with your being well enough, it can trigger all sorts of emotions/feelings. Like when you listen to something dramatic and you start to feel goose bumps

For me, the ending to Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers games always leaves me with goose bumps

Damn, I type slow

I cry easily nowadays too... well want to cry anyway, i can't actually shed tears sadly... :/

I'll take Tonton's place in that XD

Shuddup, Breezy

I dun remember playing the first PMD that well, but I don't think it made me cry. No, wait, I cried out of happiness when I got Kyogre. The third PMD game wasn't as good as the second one and I was still too mindblown at that one plot twist halfway through to cry at the end.

I haven't really played the Rescue Team ones or Gates to Infinity yet :(

Gates to Infinity? I haven't completed it yet, so no spoilers if you can help it

Getting emotional over media isn't something to be ashamed of. Happens to most of us

I'll take Tonton's place in that XD

He's got the pictures ready, though

Gates to Infinity? I haven't completed it yet, so no spoilers if you can help it

That's why I put 'that one plot twist'~ PMD games have a lot of plot twists anyway

Me too, actually :/

whaaat

That's sad ;~;

That's why I put 'that one plot twist'~ PMD games have a lot of plot twists anyway

Dusknoir was a good plot-twist

Hell, there was a time when Dusknoir was my favourite 4th gen Pokémon. My original online alias, Duskman307, came from Dusknoir

Fun fact for you there

You guys are too anti-cry :<

Hell, there was a time when Dusknoir was my favourite 4th gen Pokémon. My original online alias, Duskman307, came from Dusknoir

Fun fact for you there

I remember reading that somewhere

I don't know where, but I do know that you said that somewhere before

Dusknoir was a good plot-twist

Fun fact for you there

And proves Dusk/Noire is OTP