• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

thank you friend

That's good to know! The clouds were really something if they blocked so many people's views (or at least that's what I've heard/saw). Though now it's gonna take til 2033 til we ever see the next blood moon sadly :c Phone cameras are not usually that good but when it's taken on a DSLR camera it looked really pretty from the results I saw my friends get o/

Yea, I had my better camera in my room and didn't think to try it^^;

Says you.

Hi! Forget the whole kidnap thing and have fun!

Oooookay.

clouds were a thing for many people and it was bad

it looked so nice

even got a few bad quality photos

I didn't take any photos.

It's okay. I have a memory of seeing a full moon once when it was bronze-coloured. My brother said it reminded him of an amber

That sounds cool. Apparently the peak of the Blood Moon eclipse was at 11pm last night. I was asleep by then^^; Edited by Ace Tactician

That sounds cool. Apparently the peak of the Blood Moon eclipse was at 11pm last night. I was asleep by then^^;

I had a feeling you'd be asleep by then :L I took an accidental nap earlier... again... so now it's past 11pm and I'm nowhere near feeling tired

Oh! Do you remember me telling you about my trade-in earnings, and that I couldn't remember where the money went? Turns out it was on a gift card, and I misplaced it in my room for whatever reason. I'm so glad my £82 is not lost ^^

Edited by DodgeDusk

I had a feeling you'd be asleep by then :L I took an accidental nap earlier... again... so now it's past 11pm and I'm nowhere near feeling tired

Oh! Do you remember me telling you about my trade-in earnings, and that I couldn't remember where the money went? Turns out it was on a gift card, and I misplaced it in my room for whatever reason. I'm so glad my £82 is not lost ^^

Yay^^ glad to know that your trade in credit wasn't lost~ *throws a party* Edited by Ace Tactician

Apparently the peak of the Blood Moon eclipse was at 11pm last night. I was asleep by then^^;

awww

well jobs and stuff were in the way i think

it has that nice charm to it, especially with the whole 'gets pulled into this mess' and 'chest' thing

:0

i guess i should play it sometime

sometime

._.