Well,

Really though I'm doing alright

You will never escape it

kettle cooked chips are nice yes

though it's good to know you're doing well friend

some people resist more than others, but they all succumb eventually

friendpls

>v>

4 day weekend sounds fun! (I'm gonna go down to Montreal to visit my brother with my dad next weekend. It's his birthday and he can't make it here, so we're going to see him to celebrate)

My mom said it was the best salmon she ate, but I don't know how much that was due to proud mother bias. I started chapter 1. I felt uneasy with the start, but I just wanted to progress so I continued anyway, but halfway through, I realized I really didn't like it, so I'm rewriting it.

Silver Spoon. I read the first chapter when it came out because it was the same author as FMA, but I wasn't really interested by what I read so I kind of forgot about it. recently though, I saw some people saying it was pretty good, so I decided to watch the anime. I finished the 2 seasons in 2 days.

If she reacts like that to a lunar eclipse, let's hope she never sees a solar eclipse. (Though I don't see how complicate it is. The Earth passes right between the moon and sun and cast its shadow on the moon. Since red is the color that travel the farthest; why sunsets are red; some light still gets around the earth to hit the moon, giving it a rusted color.)

<v<

In hindsight it is since I get lots and lots of precious sleep

ALSO!?!?!??!?! Does this mean we can finally show him his birthday present omg I've been waiting for this day for ages

I wish I had a proud mother bias :c Whenever I cook anything she always finds something to criticize over rip Though I guess it makes my cooking better in the end so oh wells never gonna cook like her

but alrighty then friend! could you show me the new version of it whenever you're done with it?

Whenever I think of Gin no Saji I just go back to their ending for the second season. And holy shit son you finished 2 seasons in 2 days (though I guess you have a whole lot of free time on your hands!)

Oh dear god, if she ever sees a solar eclipse, she'll think the fire nation attacked or something. It's fairly simple to explain for me but my mom gets confused when it comes to science so I just don't shove info at her about it I suppose.

these lego youtube vids always intrigue me so much

that vid is great but tbh it bugs me because I have the battle of hoth basically committed to memory

so when there's a cut or a change it's really obvious and i'm all like "wait that's wrong URG WORST VIDEO EVER."

Edited by shinpichu

still writing huh?

didn't you already seek kittys advice on a story before?

I was mainly doing research (postponing doing it) last year.

Decided to actively start writing, since I thought I had enough material to at least start.

<v<

In hindsight it is since I get lots and lots of precious sleep

ALSO!?!?!??!?! Does this mean we can finally show him his birthday present omg I've been waiting for this day for ages

I wish I had a proud mother bias :c Whenever I cook anything she always finds something to criticize over rip Though I guess it makes my cooking better in the end so oh wells never gonna cook like her

but alrighty then friend! could you show me the new version of it whenever you're done with it?

Whenever I think of Gin no Saji I just go back to their ending for the second season. And holy shit son you finished 2 seasons in 2 days (though I guess you have a whole lot of free time on your hands!)

Oh dear god, if she ever sees a solar eclipse, she'll think the fire nation attacked or something. It's fairly simple to explain for me but my mom gets confused when it comes to science so I just don't shove info at her about it I suppose.

Sleep is great

YES! I'll be able to tell him to go take a look on SF as well so he can see it. (it's October 2nd by the way)

:< Like you said though, criticism can be a great way to improve, if it's delivered properly. And don't say you're never going to cook like her, everything comes with practice. (as for my mom, she said that I cooked it better than she could have cooked it and that statement was kinda confirmed over the years when she burned meat pies that were already cooked and just needed to be warmed in the oven while I did it to the perfection. Not that I have much merit over that since I just followed the instructions on the box while she didn't)

Sure

Yes the second ending is great! Though I also liked the 1st one as well as the 2nd opening. I downloaded it so I can listen to it over an over (couldn't find a decent version of the original on youtube). And yes I had a lot of free time, so I could afford to watch that many episode in such a short time frame :p

Funny thing is that solar eclipse make Firebenders powerless. Speaking of Avatar, I just finished Legend of Korra and I really wanted to re-watch the original after finishing it.

pinging soledai

just ping his pm, ya nerd

that vid is great but tbh it bugs me because I have the battle of hoth basically committed to memory

so when there's a cut or a change it's really obvious and i'm all like "wait that's wrong URG WORST VIDEO EVER."

so you're one of those fans, huh?

it's cool, man

getting so used to one thing and seeing it slightly change up is weird

She does nap a lot.

kitties are so sleepy

does that explain why kitty is tired all the time?

I was mainly doing research (postponing doing it) last year.

Decided to actively start writing, since I thought I had enough material to at least start.

what about your first chapter made you change your mind?

kitties are so sleepy

does that explain why kitty is tired all the time?

what about your first chapter made you change your mind?

Lacked information that a reader would probably want and I just didn't like the way it started. It was pretty slow and I didn't think it would be a good enough hook.

8S2KyLM.gif

Lacked information that a reader would probably want and I just didn't like the way it started. It was pretty slow and I didn't think it would be a good enough hook.

yeah, i can see how that could be a problem :/

but hey, practice makes perfect, man