• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Oh, that sounds like hype backlash. Considering what the people in... "certain places" do, getting hype backlash and/or hype aversion is very commonplace, and very understandable... Shame really, considering the SMT line is actually quite good.

Lol @underline

Since it was an FE forum I wanted to add those for relevancy, but lol.

I've shared my reasons for not liking the series with Tristian, but you have part of the reason correct.

>V>

haven't played fe in a year

Oh hey~! o/

I just practiced my volleyball serving and I've got to say I'm getting so much better uwu I'm so pleased with myself.

How about yourself?

Excellent Tiny. Have you been told things like "It's all in the wrist?"

I'm fine, just listening to some music not vgm this time and getting some things done, then onto the jobhunt

Excellent Tiny. Have you been told things like "It's all in the wrist?"

I'm fine, just listening to some music not vgm this time and getting some things done, then onto the jobhunt

Yeah! Some people complain about their wrists being red, but mines fine >v> I can't do an underhand serve fsr, but my overhand is pretty good!

Oh, that's good~

Yeah! Some people complain about their wrists being red, but mines fine >v> I can't do an underhand serve fsr, but my overhand is pretty good!

Oh, that's good~

Sounds better than mine back then, I used to punch the ball during my serves, usually earning some looks when it went too far, but that was to emphasize how much I liked to serve >_>

Thanks, let's hope it stays good

napping

O

Gotcha

Sounds better than mine back then, I used to punch the ball during my serves, usually earning some looks when it went too far, but that was to emphasize how much I liked to serve >_>

Thanks, let's hope it stays good

'Punch'...? Oh my, that certainly sounded like fun! Unfortunately, that sounds a lot better than my teammates would attempt >v> I guess I like to serve a lot more now, hehe.

'Punch'...? Oh my, that certainly sounded like fun! Unfortunately, that sounds a lot better than my teammates would attempt >v> I guess I like to serve a lot more now, hehe.

Yep, I actually was willing to do anything but serve at the time, but details. What kinds of things would those be?

Oh my, should I call you Tiny Server now? <v<

Yep, I actually was willing to do anything but serve at the time, but details. What kinds of things would those be?

Oh my, should I call you Tiny Server now? <v<

Aha, sounds interesting. Hm, they do a regular bump instead of either of the two serves >___>

What.

tripping balls :0

pls

Aha, sounds interesting. Hm, they do a regular bump instead of either of the two serves >___>

What.

Oh those, I know what you're talking about, yeah. Those were terrible

What what?