• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

the moment i got altaria killed zygarde cleaned up

zygarde was my win condition the moment i saw her team. altaria had to be dealt with since when it megas it gets fairy typing, which stomped zygarde flat. im surprised she never mega evolved it

Chansey with Seismic Toss could've stood a chance if it had enough HP...and of course before the Coil boosts.

That Sleep Talk was rigged...

Wait, when did you get here

Yeah, I never use it because it always triggers Rest for me.

I saw Pokemon.

Chansey with Seismic Toss could've stood a chance if it had enough HP...and of course before the Coil boosts

Zygarde had Dragon Tail? If Chansey was her last Pokémon my Excadrill would have cleaned up

my undefeated ou record against you will forever stand

;______;

Chansey with Seismic Toss could've stood a chance if it had enough HP...and of course before the Coil boosts.

Yeah, I never use it because it always triggers Rest for me.

I saw Pokemon.

It still had soft boiled, and with enough speed it probably could've gotten rid of it.

Zygarde had Dragon Tail? If Chansey was her last Pokémon my Excadrill would have cleaned up

The only reason I didn't mega evolve Altaria was because Crobat had me stumped for a while. It would've just Seismic Tossed or somethin '~'

Happens to us all, unfortunately. My step-father reckons thinking about going to sleep helps you go to sleep. Can't say it works for me though

I've tried thinking about sleeping, but I end up thinking up random one shot stories instead.

I've tried thinking about sleeping, but I end up thinking up random one shot stories instead.

Haha. I do that a lot, actually. Was actually thinking of a Transformers story earlier