Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Totally agree with the music being pretty good part..

Won't say anything about the game since this is one where you want to enter with as little knowledge as possible to get the full experience out of it.

I started the game because Damian said to go try out the Demo. And the Demo does an incredible job at representing the game (and making you want to play the full version)

only good thing i can say mostly from hearing it myself

i've already been spoiled on like the first ten minutes of the game at this point, rip

maybe, idk even if it is interesting, i don't think i'll be checking it

any time soon at least

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Undertale is a good game yes

It's still overhyped as fuck but good

After playing it, I understand the hype. Been a while since a game hit me so much feels.

only good thing i can say mostly from hearing it myself

i've already been spoiled on like the first ten minutes of the game at this point, rip

maybe, idk even if it is interesting, i don't think i'll be checking it

any time soon at least

I guess that's what happen when the dev is also the composer.

There's still all the other stuff after the first 10min that you haven't spoiled for yourself.

If you ever have an evening with nothing to do, I'd recommend giving the demo a try, though it might be less effective since you already spoiled parts of it. Still think it's a good game to try if you like RPGs and to experience the feelz.

I guess that's what happen when the dev is also the composer.

There's still all the other stuff after the first 10min that you haven't spoiled for yourself.

If you ever have an evening with nothing to do, I'd recommend giving the demo a try, though it might be less effective since you already spoiled parts of it. Still think it's a good game to try if you like RPGs and to experience the feelz.

yo thats pretty cool

yeah, some other things i'm seeing must be from later

not gonna spoil myself on the context

probably. like i said, seems interesting but not enough to make me immediately check the hype

maybe another time

After playing it, I understand the hype. Been a while since a game hit me so much feels.

[spoiler=Spoilers duh]

I'm a soulless bastard so I felt feels at very few points in the game.

One was during the New Home segment where the monsters are telling the story (it was only because of the music though the story was kinda predictable).

On topic of your theme I loved when the music started and it just zoomed in on Undyne in the beat.

That was pretty fucking cool

Hey lux what routes have you done.

[spoiler=Undertale Spoilers]Only the Neutral Pacifist and True Pacifist.

At this point, even though I would like to see some of the other Neutral endings or fight some of the No Mercy route only bosses, I don't think I could bring myself to kill the characters. Undyne the Undying and Sans are superb fights in the context of the route and the themes of the game as well as looking stupidly hard though that's just another thing that make them fit so well with the route.

[spoiler=Spoilers duh]

I'm a soulless bastard so I felt feels at very few points in the game.

One was during the New Home segment where the monsters are telling the story (it was only because of the music though the story was kinda predictable).

On topic of your theme I loved when the music started and it just zoomed in on Undyne in the beat.

That was pretty fucking cool

[spoiler=Again Spoilers]The music in New Home was pretty good at giving me feels.

Yeah, the way the devs blends music, story and gameplay is one of the thing I like about this game.

Finished Undertale yesterday. Definitely one of the best game I played and definitely the most unique one.

It's nice that my theme both fits Undertale and Halloween.

[spoiler=UnderTale spoilers]Man, Undyne is such a great character. Currently doing a Genocide run right now, and... well, I shan't say any more. If I ever did an UnderTale theme I'd probably theme her. Or Mettaton

[spoiler=Undertale Spoilers]Only the Neutral Pacifist and True Pacifist.

At this point, even though I would like to see some of the other Neutral endings or fight some of the No Mercy route only bosses, I don't think I could bring myself to kill the characters. Undyne the Undying and Sans are superb fights in the context of the route and the themes of the game as well as looking stupidly hard though that's just another thing that make them fit so well with the route.

[spoiler=Again Spoilers]The music in New Home was pretty good at giving me feels.

Yeah, the way the devs blends music, story and gameplay is one of the thing I like about this game.

[spoiler=yay Spoilers]

But other than that literally I was not a nice person in my first run

I killed everyone except Papyrus

And the Tsunderplanes.

and the pacifist route seems like too much effort and genocide takes too fucking long so *sig shrug emote*

Ace REALLY wants that dub :P:

Because Matt Mercer as Jotaro plus Kyle Hebert as Kakyoin equals awesomeness. and also because I wanna hear more of Kakyoin in English ;~;

Ah well, I'll watch the subbed version then.

Edited by Ace Tactician

Because Matt Mercer as Jotaro plus Kyle Hebert as Kakyoin equals awesomeness. and also because I wanna hear more of Kakyoin in English ;~;

Ah well, I'll watch the subbed version then.

Sub it is!

Also, you'll be happy to know I sided with the character that is voiced by Matt Mercer in SMT IV

Sub it is!

Also, you'll be happy to know I sided with the character that is voiced by Matt Mercer in SMT IV

Yes! *hugs Dusk*

gotta hear rero rero rero in english

Oh man, I'm reminded that I had to look that up on YouTube. I'll laugh if it gets dubbed as rero rero rero and not lelo lelo lelo.

i see a lurker

say hi!

Oh man, I'm reminded that I had to look that up on YouTube. I'll laugh if it gets dubbed as rero rero rero and not lelo lelo lelo.

just hearing kyle hebert trying to copy that would be amazing in of itself

There's skeletons in the spoilers
Open at your own risk